Makeupmaxxing

karbo

karbo

300 iq mastermind sociopath manipulator demi-god
Any of you use makeup? I've noticed contouring is a very good method to emphasize bones in your face

Double chinned fat fuck foids apply some and appear as if they have 0 buccal fat
Thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan
i sometimes see niggas wearing makeup in the street, and some tiktok maxxed chad in ym school also wears it. its probably legit as fuck but still most men will think ur a fag

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and karbo
Yes I use mascara and bb cream

Mascara gives u God tier eyelashes and bb cream is like foundation that will give you basically 90 percent crystal clear skin

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
i sometimes see niggas wearing makeup in the street, and some tiktok maxxed chad in ym school also wears it. its probably legit as fuck but still most men will think ur a fag
Men's opinions of you Is cope, all non chad hate good looking guys anyway

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: edodalic29, subhuman incel, karbo and 2 others

Mascara gives u God tier eyelashes and bb cream is like foundation that will give you basically 90 percent crystal clear skin
No makeup for your NW7

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero
Any of you use makeup? I've noticed contouring is a very good method to emphasize bones in your face

Double chinned fat fuck foids apply some and appear as if they have 0 buccal fat
Thoughts?
nvm, thought you talked about submental fat

leaving the house without applying waterproof mascara = trolling

all other makeup is stupid because the only place i go is the gym so i’d just sweat it all off in the first 10 minutes
Waterproof is ass just due to the fact you have to rub your eyeballs so hard just to get it off at the end of the night

Waterproof is ass just due to the fact you have to rub your eyeballs so hard just to get it off at the end of the night
You are supposed to use makeup remover

bb cream sounds interesting
use it everyday?

• +1
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1
bb cream sounds interesting
use it everyday?
Yeah pretty much every day, only on my cheek area cause that's where I have redness

• +1
Reactions: karbo
Warpaint for men. Look into it.

Women makeup fraud to the extreme every time they go out in public. Most would resemble walking corpses if they didn't.

• +1
Reactions: KDA Player
Warpaint for men. Look into it.

Women makeup fraud to the extreme every time they go out in public. Most would resemble walking corpses if they didn't.
>Warpaint
basically normal makeup marketed as 'for men'?

>Warpaint
basically normal makeup marketed as 'for men'?

Yeah pretty much. Overpriced, too. And the jars are less than half full.

But still, we have to start somewhere.

• +1
Reactions: karbo

Will a tinted moisturizer work ?

easy way to fraud your looks to females. downside is men will think ur a fag, then again, they are probably right.