Making a blackpilled youtube channel

D

Deleted member 439

what would jordan do?
@Vitruvian and I are Working on a very very high effort youtube video on Lookism and how attraction plays a role in life and dating.
we'll be discussing the following myths in the first video, and provide evidence and studies to prove claims

Myth number 1: Looks don't matter
Myth number 2: Personality / nice guys / Just be yourself
Myth number 3: Try online dating
Myth number 4: You can’t change your looks / How to change your looks

We will mog other channels, with voice and actual videos not just text over a picture

Our goals are:
a) expose lookism and discrimination
b) expose lies and stereotypes spread by biased media
also its a nicer way of formating long boring posts such as my guides (dn read)

-With more blackpilled people we can expect more blackpilled content and discussion, and less cucks inflating the SMV of girls, and remove some of the stigma of looksmaxing.

We will try to appeal to a larger audience and tackle this, and change the narrative from "AngRY INcel!!" to show that there are real issues which they face:
(Extract from script)
"The effects of Lookism in society are abundant and widespread. In fact until the 1970s , it was ILLEGAL in the USA to be extremely ugly and show your face in public. TO not acknowledge this is a great injustice to those which suffer from lookism everyday. Just as we protest for our brothers suffering abuse at the hands of religion, race, and we must join hands and protest, or at least acknowledge the systematic discrimination faced by being unattractive."

What do you guys think about this? Do you have any anecdotes or stories we would be really happy to add it in, or any advice will be taken seriously and considered. IF you want Us to notify you when releasing the video tell us reply to this thread, and we'll give u a shoutout on the video also, so you can be a part of HISTORY and tell your kids one day.

The video will be released this week so get ready for it
Lets turn cucks into men

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Pumanator, Anon, Mateusz74 and 7 others
Read every word. Will watch tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 439
Read every word. Will watch tbh.
Yeah we will have a voice over and some add some funny videos

For example when talking about tinder we are including this video:

watch 5seconds

watch 5seconds

(trust me watch just 30seconds of this till 18:40)

Its going to be legendary ngl

• JFL
Reactions: Overjetcel299 and Deleted member 1464

watch 5seconds

watch 5seconds

that poor subhuman jfl
Looking forwards to ur vid bro

face and lms v2

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3, Deleted member 1464, SeiGun and 2 others
Go for it buddy boyo but don't mention anything about incel shit cuz I think YouTube Is gonna ban all these channels by 2020.

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, Deleted member 1751, Dicklet.4.3 and 4 others
This is awesome! I hope this goes well, and it's sad how looks define who you are.

watch 5seconds

watch 5seconds

Why the fuck would you use a sidemen clip. Use actual tinder dating experiments like how short people have to earn x much more, or like chadfishing and shit. Thats such a horrible example. How will this be different from FACEANDLMS?

I'll still watch it bro.

Will watch, pls tag when released

So once you talk about blackpill and make a few videos what next? You're out of content

And that sidemen clip is good for clickbait but youtube is so pc oriented that you will get taken down for "racism" since they will just say you're targetting the indian and black short guy

include the Neuro:Splancho ratio and tag me in the video in a corner

are you going to make it generally appeal to the masses, since most bluepiller cant take blackpill too hard
or suicidal inducing atomic blackpill ?

• JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII
Why the fuck would you use a sidemen clip. Use actual tinder dating experiments like how short people have to earn x much more, or like chadfishing and shit. Thats such a horrible example.

its just a small scene to make it more engaging and interesting, The real topics we discuss for this myth are

- How men outnumber woman by 9:1 on tinder

- 80% of woman rate men as below average, and how to calculate your rating for online dating

https://incels.is/attachments/1574744742321-png.171991/
Where online ratings of men by woman can be represented in normal distribution model
(its a bit flawed but top 80% is still = psl4 which is considered average by psl model and is aligned with the study)
https://incels.is/attachments/1574744960185-png.171992/
If you are average male (4psl) = Your irl rating is 2.5
If you are bottom 25percentile = Your irl rating is 1.5
bottom 10= Your irl rating .5

-Real life tinder experiment study (woman get 15x as many likes)

How the ugliest woman get the same amount of responses as the most attractive males
and how %response rate was directly proportionate to attractiveness

and how attractiveness is basically = to personality

Again we are in the first draft, and will make more improvements as we edit and get more feedback. All is science based and real evidence which can not be denied
are you going to make it generally appeal to the masses, since most bluepiller cant take blackpill too hard
or suicidal inducing atomic blackpill ?

100% blackpill, the first line is basically that if you are ugly ur parents didnt love you as much JFL.

but at the same time we we try to make the message come across not with hate for example, not with the attitude that its over kill yourself you will never be loved, rather we say that lets accept this discrimination and work to fight it by improving ourselve

"And while it’s easier to turn a blind eye, to say people who believe this are shallow, and egotistical, to say that beauty is in the eye of the beholder and beauty is from the inside, it’s not only false but dismissive."

"The effects of Lookism in society are abundant and widespread. In fact until the 1970s , it was ILLEGAL in the USA to be extremely ugly and show your face in public. TO not acknowledge this is a great injustice to those which suffer from lookism everyday. Just as we protest for our brothers suffering abuse at the hands of religion, race, and sexual orientation we must join hands and protest, or at least acknowledge the systematic discrimination faced by being unattractive."

Attachments

• 1574758094979.png
    1574758094979.png
    23.8 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
include the Neuro:Splancho ratio and tag me in the video in a corner

Like this?

Thanks for the input. We wont add it to this video because we arent yet discussing what makes someone attractive, but it will go straight into the video where we do.

View attachment 174101
Like this?

Thanks for the input. We wont add it to this video because we arent yet discussing what makes someone attractive, but it will go straight into the video where we do.
Mans skull so big he could donate to skullcels

View attachment 174101
Like this?

Eye size eye area midfacial projection past the chin or in line with the chin gonion position to be just beneath mouth tall ramus wide jaw body long straight forward growth 130 gonial angle a good cranial base short philtrum shape of skull ipd lip width nose width angle of the nose and the mouth alveolar ridge angle to be within 115 degrees

Eye size eye area midfacial projection past the chin or in line with the chin gonion position to be just beneath mouth tall ramus wide jaw body long straight forward growth 130 gonial angle a good cranial base short philtrum shape of skull ipd lip width nose width angle of the nose and the mouth alveolar ridge angle to be within 115 degrees
we need u to be a guest speaker tbh ngl

When are you going to release it? Good idea to start such a channel now. It's a niche that is about to explode and go viral.

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and Deleted member 3990
When are you going to release it? Good idea to start such a channel now. It's a niche that is about to explode and go viral.
sometime this week

View attachment 174101
Like this?

you could include the neurocranium in general

I meant the frontal view

how big the splancho is in comparsion to the neurocranium

small splancho and very tall neuro makes you look like a baby

tall splancho and small neuro makes you look like a low IQ brute

it is the FWHR of the vertical dimension for me
View attachment 174101
Like this?

too much neuro is common in class 3 bite and dolly skulls

example:
Download

low IQ slayer

Images

high IQ slayer

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    5.8 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
  • +1