Making a looksmaxing book/archive

Sondern

Sondern

Don't DM me "How do I start" ima ignore you
Starting a book or a HUGE archive, not too sure yet. Anyways Discord link is : https://discord.gg/N2XJDgjqXF DISCORD LINK

Looking forward to working with you if your intrested
Book cover

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Racky, currylightskin and Deleted member 14693
I did the same thing but your book cover is better

I did the same thing but your book cover is better
Thanks, ive done graphic design for a couple years now so I can make any diagrams or illustrations needed for the project

• +1
Reactions: Prince charming and currylightskin
Thanks, ive done graphic design for a couple years now so I can make any diagrams or illustrations needed for the project
I can tell you did an amazing job

• Love it
Reactions: Sondern
Starting a book or a HUGE archive, not too sure yet. Anyways Discord link is : https://discord.gg/N2XJDgjqXF DISCORD LINK

Looking forward to working with you if your intrested
Book cover
Appreciate it,
though I don't like this index
A lot of things are inter-dependent, so cutting things in small parts like that seems inefficient. There is a lot of looksmaxxing advice that doesn't fit in any of those categories or can fit in multiple at the same time which will make things confusing
For example :
>eyebrows
>eyelashes
>eyes
How the "eye" is perceived depends on the "eyelashes" and the "eyebrows". Why not just have a general "eye area" folder?

>jaw
>teeth
>midface

all of this is very interdependent. A lot of "teeth looksmaxxing" could be categorized as either "jaw" or "midface" looksmaxxing since it influences those. Take MSE for example. MSE goes where? It expands the palate so it could be considered "teeth", but it influences the midface since you are expanding the maxilla.

>skin
>acne
Why not just address acne problems in skin instead of making another category?

• +1
Reactions: crimclown63 and ChristianChad
Horrible idea.

Don’t spread it, otherwise you only increase competition

Horrible idea.

Don’t spread it, otherwise you only increase competition
nigga stfu, just dont spread it to normies they deserve nothing only spread it to truecels or people that need it.

nigga stfu, just dont spread it to normies they deserve nothing only spread it to truecels or people that need it.
A YouTuber will pick this up and spread it.

What do you gain from him making a book? People who genuinely need this information will find it

• +1
Reactions: Sondern and latino_
Appreciate it,
though I don't like this index
A lot of things are inter-dependent, so cutting things in small parts like that seems inefficient. There is a lot of looksmaxxing advice that doesn't fit in any of those categories or can fit in multiple at the same time which will make things confusing
For example :
>eyebrows
>eyelashes
>eyes
How the "eye" is perceived depends on the "eyelashes" and the "eyebrows". Why not just have a general "eye area" folder?

>jaw
>teeth
>midface

all of this is very interdependent. A lot of "teeth looksmaxxing" could be categorized as either "jaw" or "midface" looksmaxxing since it influences those. Take MSE for example. MSE goes where? It expands the palate so it could be considered "teeth", but it influences the midface since you are expanding the maxilla.

>skin
>acne
Why not just address acne problems in skin instead of making another category?
I love the constructive criticism. And I look forward to your response to my question. First id like to address that in this archive there are 0 theory's and 0 analyst. This archive is simply just a compilation of soft looksmaxing. I put these things into small categories because not everyone has the same problems. For example, somone may want to know how to grow their eyebrows. Eyebrows makeup like 40% of the eye areas attraction and if they have ok eyes and want to looksmax their eyebrows they can go to that section and find the knowledge. My question is how would you organize the index?

• +1
Reactions: Racky
I love the constructive criticism. And I look forward to your response to my question. First id like to address that in this archive there are 0 theory's and 0 analyst. This archive is simply just a compilation of soft looksmaxing. I put these things into small categories because not everyone has the same problems. For example, somone may want to know how to grow their eyebrows. Eyebrows makeup like 40% of the eye areas attraction and if they have ok eyes and want to looksmax their eyebrows they can go to that section and find the knowledge. My question is how would you organize the index?
I don’t have the motivation to go into details but :
use sub-folders/categories

so instead you have an "eye area" folder with those sub folders :
  • eyebrows
  • eyelashes
  • pupil(eye color will be discussed here, limbal rings. Etc…)
  • Hooding(methods like ice hooding, volufiline go there, supra orbitals )
  • under eye support (things like infra orbital implants, volufinine under the eye)
  • Aegyo Sals
Might reorganise if I spent more time on it. This is a raw idea

Last edited:
I don’t have the motivation to go into details but :
use sub-folders/categories

so instead you have an "eye area" folder with those sub folders :
  • eyebrows
  • eyelashes
  • pupil(eye color will be discussed here, limbal rings. Etc…)
  • Hooding(methods like ice hooding, volufiline go there, supra orbitals )
  • under eye support (things like infra orbital implants, volufinine under the eye)
  • Aegyo Sals
Might reorganise if I spent more time on it. This is a raw idea
I totally understand. And thats exactly what im going to be doing. thanks g

• +1
Reactions: Racky