Making a looksmaxing gc/cirlce

J

jflkiefmaxxing

New Gen
Not going to LARP but it’s getting difficult trying to looksmax on my own. I can’t find certain products. My mum just gave me diproson has a Hydroquinone alternative and I’m here crying. I can’t find certain PEDS because of restrictions and the health services are idle/slow like braces and a herbst device.Who’s in the uk that can help me.

what do you need specifically?

Not going to LARP but it’s getting difficult trying to looksmax on my own. I can’t find certain products. My mum just gave me diproson has a Hydroquinone alternative and I’m here crying. I can’t find certain PEDS because of restrictions and the health services are idle/slow like braces and a herbst device.Who’s in the uk that can help me.
Last guy im helping here this shits gonna be way better than braces, check out my last post

• +1
Reactions: jflkiefmaxxing
what do you need specifically?
Braces, herbst appliance and hgh to improve jaw growth. Looking for a job so I can move out and focus and buy some needed skin products.

Braces, herbst appliance and hgh to improve jaw growth. Looking for a job so I can move out and focus and buy some needed skin products.
Unable to go to the ortho? Doing shit yourself and putting random appliances on your face can really fuck you up.

Yea just check my last post for jaw growth, wont give you dimorphism but will grow it

Yea just check my last post for jaw growth, wont give you dimorphism but will grow it
My teeth are crooked with a Bimax protrusion due to thumb sucking. I need braces asap before I’m 18. Need an orthodontist now. Otherwise I’ll have to just geomax back to my home country. ( When I jutt my jaw doesn’t can’t close)

Attachments

• IMG_7043.png
    IMG_7043.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7041.png
    IMG_7041.png
    260.4 KB · Views: 0
Unable to go to the ortho? Doing shit yourself and putting random appliances on your face can really fuck you up.
Can’t find plus I need to be quick

My teeth are crooked with a Bimax protrusion due to thumb sucking. I need braces asap before I’m 18. Need an orthodontist now. Otherwise I’ll have to just geomax back to my home country. ( When I jutt my jaw doesn’t can’t close)
Following my technique should help fix those takes alot of effort tho you do you tho get braces if they are free ig but my technique won't work anymore, also they will probably extract teeth from you since your teeth are crowded and you got protrusion which will probably be a looksmin for you jaw, doubt braces will be the best choice maybe some other appliance

Bump need a bigger circle