Making eyes appear more deep set

MammothActuary

MammothActuary

MMs make MMs
Any suggestions. My brow bone is so retruded is my eyes are so shallow set. I want to make then look better.

Bonesmashing

• +1
Reactions: About2Rope, Pietrosiek and GoMadAndSTFU
  • +1
Reactions: About2Rope and Deleted member 2969
Makeup fraud as a male

Grow thick eyebrows

Slightly tilt head forward at all times

idk what else

Bonesmashing
In case it wasn't obvious, this is meme.

Eppley does all kinds of custom facial implants, including browbone and forehead augmentation. I can only find a couple results of masculinizing the browbone, but they look pretty good to me.

• +1
Reactions: InZayn
Would orbital decompression help?

I'm asian so none of these bullshits will help me

Don’t sleep for 24 hours

Eppley does all kinds of custom facial implants, including browbone and forehead augmentation. I can only find a couple results of masculinizing the browbone, but they look pretty good to me.

bruh, forefront implant will make you look like a caveman

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Bonesmash , its not cope , but it will only give you a swelling who goes after 12hours
But it work nicely no joke

It technically should work though lol.
Muay thai fighters condition be bones in their shins and experienced fighters generally have larger shins

It technically should work though lol.
Muay thai fighters condition be bones in their shins and experienced fighters generally have larger shins
In theory yeah, but I don't think that punching yourself in the face over and over again is the best way to go about this. Even if it did change the bone significantly, how would you make sure it would be in the way you wanted it to? You could end up looking really weird.

Better to look at other actually proven methods that are less dangerous and less time consuming. And less autistic.

mewing (chin tuck all day) and these subliminals i found gave me very nice canal tilt and hooded eyes. Im not talking about the shitty popular GET CHANGE FAST subs on youtube u find and pick the first vid. The ones i found are legit.

Bonesmash , its not cope , but it will only give you a swelling who goes after 12hours
But it work nicely no joke
does bonesmash give hunter eyes
mewing (chin tuck all day) and these subliminals i found gave me very nice canal tilt and hooded eyes. Im not talking about the shitty popular GET CHANGE FAST subs on youtube u find and pick the first vid. The ones i found are legit.
what subliminals bro

^^^^^these are the subs that ive found to work and compiled it into looksmax playlist.

• JFL
Reactions: poonkiller9000