Making friends or joining social circles after school is so fucking hard.

Hozay

Hozay

True Chadlite
My only type of social interaction I have now is discord, xbox online friends, and this forum. Everyone is so closed off and won't let you join their social circle irl. its brutal, doesn't matter if you're good looking either, because i've had girlfriends but when you missed out on making social circles in school YOU'RE FUCKED. I should of social circled maxxed in highschool but instead I was skipping too much and stayed home/turned away offers. My only hope is getting a girlfriend and making friends through her. It would be awkward as fuck messaging my old good friends from HS to hang out, out of nowhere after not hanging out for years. It's over for me

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer, TheChosenChad, Deleted member 9355 and 8 others
You are gonna have to make an effort to literally strike up conversations with everyone ngl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753, TheChosenChad, Deleted member 9837 and 1 other person
Last year I started hanging out a bit with this group of guys. They knew each other for 8 years while I just met them.

I thought we were close, but slowly I began to feel as though I'm no one's friend. Sad shit ngl but its impossible to join an already established group of friends.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: MammothActuary, johncruz12345, Britishlooksmaxxer and 8 others
Last year I started hanging out a bit with this group of guys. They knew each other for 8 years while I just met them.

I thought we were close, but slowly I began to feel as though I'm no one's friend. Sad shit ngl but its impossible to join an already established group of friends.
Yeah because you don't understand all the inside jokes and shit, ppl just aren't welcoming if you weren't there from the start

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9699
You are gonna have to make an effort to literally strike up conversations with everyone ngl.
Thats whats its gonna have to come down to bro, i'm introverted but it would be nice to hang out with a group of friends that you relate to. Desperate times call for desperate measures

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6095
Legit, i'm an international student and i was litechad in my country with decent social circle but here i just rot all day inside because i couldn't make any real friends in uni, no one talks to each other and things are getting even worse because of the virus :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: MammothActuary, Deleted member 6867, Gaia262 and 1 other person
Legit, i'm an international student and i was litechad in my country with decent social circle but here i just rot all day inside because i couldn't make any real friends in uni, no one talks to each other and things are getting even worse because of the virus :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
it's over for us bro. At this point we just need to pray to god we get lucky or something ngl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8771
Yea you have to get invited to parties or it's over

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lux and Hozay
it's over for us bro. At this point we just need to pray to god we get lucky or something ngl

Legit tbh, if anyone here have any tips on how to start from zero i'm listening :feelswah: because it's already been one full year of loneliness for me and i don't wanna end up roping :feelswhy:.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4645
you dont need friends and i dont even want them i have always rejected hanging out with them

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Deleted member 6723 and Hozay
I'm glad I am still tight with my highschool friends. Nobody I made "friends" with in uni or work are actual worthwhile friends. Are you not friends with anyone at all at your workplace?

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9072 and Hozay

You can join, I invited a fatcel into my group because I felt bad for him, he looksmaxxed and became more established than me after 5 years in social circle, then broke contact after he got status. It's better to just not let people in social circle

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Hozay
Cap

• So Sad
Reactions: Hozay
Exact same situation. My only hope is to looksmax & lsd max & get a fresh start in college.

• +1
Exact same situation. My only hope is to looksmax & lsd max & get a fresh start in college.
Goodluck in college dude fr, socialmaxx fucking hard no matter what. Hopefully I make some good friends when I join the military otherwise its fucking over for us.

• +1
Reactions: Lux
I'm glad I am still tight with my highschool friends. Nobody I made "friends" with in uni or work are actual worthwhile friends. Are you not friends with anyone at all at your workplace?
Don't have a real job atm, joining the army, thats my last hope to make good life long friends.

you dont need friends and i dont even want them i have always rejected hanging out with them
Yeah i honestly don't want many, i'm introverted like i said, but having a few at most 4 close irl friends would be pretty nice ngl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6217
How can you honestly be friends with people you met after 20?

Most of the interesting stuff that happens in a person's life is up to their early 20s. And you weren't a part of it nor there to even witness it.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Clark69, sytyl and Hozay
Hopefully I make some good friends when I join the military otherwise its fucking over for us.
hope things work out bro. I could never do the military after watching full metal jacket.

• +1
Reactions: sytyl and Hozay
How can you honestly be friends with people you met after 20?

Most of the interesting stuff that happens in a person's life is up to their early 20s. And you weren't a part of it nor there to even witness it.
It's a fucking wrap for me

lmfao at that kane video

• JFL
Reactions: Clark69 and Hozay
I have friends from hs but all incels. One just told me about reading ERs manifesto jfl
I just want some normal friend. Normal

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl
I have friends from hs but all incels. One just told me about reading ERs manifesto jfl
I just want some normal friend. Normal
rather have incels then no one LMAO

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9355
How old are you, you could always go to college/university and make new friends there.
Making friends at the workplace is tricky, many already have a circle of friends or they are married, older, there could be a competition and rivalry in work, only certain workplaces where mostly young people work are suitable for making new friends.

• +1
Reactions: Hozay and Deleted member 9355
How old are you, you could always go to college/university and make new friends there.
Making friends at the workplace is tricky, many already have a circle of friends or they are married, older, there could be a competition and rivalry in work, only certain workplaces where mostly young people work are suitable for making new friends.
21, Joining the army, thats my best bet to join a new social circle tbh

How can you even have noone tbh I don't know anyone like that
I had good friends in highschool, i have them on snapchat and shit, but its not like im gonna message them out of nowhere and be "yo wanna hang out" after years of not chilling. it'll just be awkward tbh, and i do have one friend but we're not really close like that.

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad and Deleted member 9355
I had good friends in highschool, i have them on snapchat and shit, but its not like im gonna message them out of nowhere and be "yo wanna hang out" after years of not chilling. it'll just be awkward tbh, and i do have one friend but we're not really close like that.
May god floppa help you son. I'll try to make friends when uni starts fresh shit

• Love it
May god floppa help you son. I'll try to make friends when uni starts fresh shit
Thank you bro. You should be good in uni, i heard its harder in college because everyone is so closed off, fucking coronavirus just makes everything worse right now too.

• +1
Thank you bro. You should be good in uni, i heard its harder in college because everyone is so closed off, fucking coronavirus just makes everything worse right now too.
Yeah corona had to be a thing when I'm about to start uni jfl. I thought uni and college were the same thing btw

• So Sad
  • +1

Same shit man, it's tearing me up at college/uni.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Hozay and Deleted member 9699
It is tbh. And it is lonely af. I hope I can make some friends soon, someone who accepts me and doesn’t throw me in the fucking trashcan like all other scum in the past have

• So Sad
It is tbh. And it is lonely af. I hope I can make some friends soon, someone who accepts me and doesn’t throw me in the fucking trashcan like all other scum subhuman people
id be your friend irl man :cry:

• Love it
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
I’m lucky because I still have high school social circle and my college circle

if anything corona made my high school social circle tighter from everyone staying in their hometown and not going to college. So it’s funnily high school basically again.

I’ve met a few people off discord actually a ton are in my area.

Besides that since I’m luckily extroverted I usually find people to talk to just out and about Got a few friends I still hang with from that.

• +1
Op do you have your own place? This helped me socially a LOT

yeah you literally need to have a perfect start to life or its over

• +1
PM me if anyone wants to chat

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6867 and Deleted member 8771
Its tough nigga
303f027d32f2eeeeb596ef77be4e10f0.jpg

• So Sad