• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: subhuman incel, BigBoy, Deleted member 6400 and 16 others
His hairline has gotten so bad

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Lev Peshkov, Deleted member 7079 and 4 others
fix that hairline for god's sake

He's a baldcel hollywoodcel, which means he did everything under the sun to save his hair and this is the best he could achieve, aka his hair is extremely thin full of hair fibers and he's having mental breakdowns looking in mirrors every 5 secs

• +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ, Deleted member 7079, Deleted member 5891 and 1 other person
1a8eb930-84cc-436a-948e-ea501aa7b84f-jpeg.532674

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Tenshi, SadnessWYJ and Deleted member 534
Making Henry Cavill Attractive
as if hes not already attractive to prime women jfl

• +1
Reactions: Nerfmonk, joseph, Deleted member 7506 and 6 others
these autistic threads you make about cavill each day, caging ngl.

• +1
Reactions: g00lian
Making Henry Cavill Attractive
as if hes not already attractive to prime women jfl

It’s a joke. Obviously he’s top tier already. Looks better with non-cuck eyes though.

slayer has gay asymetrical eye area @MisterMercedes

Photoshop’s fine.
Dude, you can see the fucking edges of the other person's face laid on top of this one, unnecessary black & white, and the eye positioning is shit. Bruh

Dude, you can see the fucking edges of the other person's face laid on top of this one, unnecessary black & white, and the eye positioning is shit. Bruh
Eye positioning is identical. O’ Pry has a higher ES. The edges are there but not very apparent/distracting. The black and white makes it look less like a photoshop.

Eye positioning is identical. O’ Pry has a higher ES. The edges are there but not very apparent/distracting. The black and white makes it look less like a photoshop.
You can't combine them. It looks weird.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Cacas112, Dylan2 and Lars
I already acknowledged that morph was better.

Imagine thinking O Pry’s eye area isn’t ideal.
Thing is, every head shape has their own ideal set of features. Cavill's and 'O Pry's don't match.

I hate Henry cavill, he's ugly as shit imo

Overrated af

Thing is, every head shape has their own ideal set of features. Cavill's and 'O Pry's don't match.
Again, your morph of Cavill would slay more than current Cavill. Hunter eyes look better than prey eyes.

What? O’Pry’s eye area is ideal, but you morphed his eye area on Cavill and it looks like shit? If this one looks better than yours, then no, O’Pry’s eye area is clearly not ideal. Unless you’re acknowledging that you made a shit morph, in which case I ask you submit a better morph to demonstrate that O’Pry’s eye area is ideal on Cavill, since the morph I attached looks pretty damn ideal to me.
That second part was a Response to saying my morph was “gay alien” and using Gandy’s eye area instead. Seemed like an issue with using O’ Pry rather than the morph.
Your morph is better than mine, and it looks great on Cavill. He would slay more with that eye area.

Again, your morph of Cavill would slay more than current Cavill. Hunter eyes look better than prey eyes.
Yes, but not Sean's exact eyes work on every face structure.

made this for fun when i was bored

I already acknowledged that morph was better.

Imagine thinking O Pry’s eye area isn’t ideal.
Morph's good, but tbh I think O Pry's eyes are not ideal, a bit too far apart and with weird, rectangular shape.
Gandy's eyes are better I think, they look more "human" and hunter at the same time if it makes sense

Morph's good, but tbh I think O Pry's eyes are not ideal, a bit too far apart and with weird, rectangular shape.
Gandy's eyes are better I think, they look more "human" and hunter at the same time if it makes sense
They’re very close. Gandy’s eyes are farther apart than O’ Pry’s.

Cry for him more faggots

What? O’Pry’s eye area is ideal, but you morphed his eye area on Cavill and it looks like shit? If this one looks better than yours, then no, O’Pry’s eye area is clearly not ideal. Unless you’re acknowledging that you made a shit morph, in which case I ask you submit a better morph to demonstrate that O’Pry’s eye area is ideal on Cavill, since the morph I attached looks pretty damn ideal to me.
Also you didn’t give him O Pry’s eyebrows, which is important.