making looksmaxxing guides is like donating to the poor

ryuken

ryuken

Kraken
both are voluntary you can keep the information for yourself and gatekeep it just like keeping the money for yourself

why would anyone make a guide to spread information that makes his competition with other men harder?

you might say we're only like 1000 people in this forum but when it comes to reality the information that is shared here gets stolen and posted on tiktok and millions of people see it

tagging people who make guides
@Alexanderr @enchanted_elixir @ReadBooksEveryday @NZb6Air @xnj @garoupilled_ @Orc @Clavicular
@pneumocystosis
what's the thing that motivates you to make guides?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BoredPrince, sb23, garoupilled_ and 6 others
Learn while writing it, they not gonna actually go under the turkish scalpel or inject chinese molecules so there's no increase in competitiveness

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Snowskinned, Kroker, sb23 and 5 others
where's my tag, im making a incredible thread lil bro 😈

• Woah
Reactions: ryuken
giving sadaqah is sunnah

• +1
Learn while writing it, they not gonna actually go under the turkish scalpel or inject chinese molecules so there's no increase in competitiveness
I will my nigga and im a tiktokcel

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ryuken and NZb6Air
Most of the guides are utter shit. Even ignoring the AI generated enchanted elixir content
A lot of the information is also water to even normies.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BoredPrince, ryuken, sb23 and 1 other person
It'd need to get shared with hundreds of millions to affect the competition noticeably. That's provided those who read it also act on the information, which is generally not the case.

The blackpill, or looksmaxing went viral last year, but I wouldn't say the average guy near me looks significantly better anyway. People just took it as a meme and did nothing for the most part.

I write some, because I like doing so, and like to give back, since I've found lots of useful information here, I might as well return the favor.

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince, ReadBooksEveryday and ryuken
reps

• +1
Reactions: Snowskinned and ryuken
shitposting is better i have similar post to rep ratio to Alexanderr and xnj it would be weird if they do this for reps

Last edited:
I don't make guides but I will give advice here and there, depends on the moon mostly

Although I'm more reluctant to help graycels

• +1
Normies will never do anything hard or risky

Exercise is meta for the past 70 years, people are only fatter now

They can't even do some basic stuff like MT2 or beta carotene + lycopene overdosing. JFL at thinking they'll do infraorbitals or bimax :lul:

• +1