making medial canthal closer

D

Deleted member 21052

homicide
its there a way to make medial canthal a little more closer without surgery? with ice or something

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Erik-Jón
like pushing the inner eye closer to nose

[Bump as intrested in doing the reverse of what ever is recommend to OP] How are you going to move your eyes with ice?

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
[Bump as intrested in doing the reverse of what ever is recommend to OP] How are you going to move your eyes with ice?
thought it could "freeze" the skin in place while holding it with ur fingers

• JFL
Reactions: russwestbrook
its there a way to make medial canthal a little more closer without surgery? with ice or something
You probably need epicanthoplasty if your asian

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
  • Hmm...
thought it could "freeze" the skin in place while holding it with ur fingers
Bro ditch whatever method that is. Time is gold. Don’t waste time on things that don’t work. The only reasonable permanent method I could think of is to widen the glabella subtly with implant and this will give the illusion of your eyes being closer to the nose. But even so may not achieve your goal. It’s a difficult ask.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21052
why would you want to do this, it would reduce your ipd

this gook unironically mogs you btw
I hate when people say shit like this and never prove it with pics, if your better looking your better looking and tbh abs fine but don’t be a pussy and actually post pics

I hate when people say shit like this and never prove it with pics, if your better looking your better looking and tbh abs fine but don’t be a pussy and actually post pics
because im here to looksmax not doxx myself

• Hmm...
Your just redirecting, literally everyone overrates themselves so if you think your a htn your really a mtn
i do the opposite, I bring myself down everyday yet I still know im htn borderline changlite

having bad narcy to looks ratio is not good ;)