making money is imposible (high effort proof thread)

_MVP_

_MVP_

c sisyphus IQ
i think its a good strategy.

so lets try:

1. too much competition
2. everything is saturated
3. no opportunities
4. market efficiency

amazon fba too hard, needs capital i dont have
shopify dropshipping, too hard to set up
affiliate marketing - too hard
youtube videos creating: too hard

crime not doable without getting caught

i also need a separate business account, better anonymous

the laws prevent me from doing anything, everything is patched

you cannot buy something and sell it for a profit
you cannot buy cheaply
you cannot sell expensively
you dont know even what to sell
creating a website is too hard
shortselling doesnt work
you cannot get any traffic
influencers dont work
google adsense setup is too hard
even paypal is too hard to create
donations dont work, gofundme is a joke
btw i googled all money making methods - they all dont work for me
ewhoring doesnt work
running ads is too expensive, not worth it
becoming an influencer - no
write an ebook or create a course - too hard
print on demand - lol at this joke, there is no demand, and insane competition
workcelling - too hard, not worth it, wages too low
creating a blog - takes too much time and effort
it seems no matter how smart i get, things will remain impossible
freelancing - you get no orders, you won't even get noticed
middlemanning - you get no orders
surveys - lol at the ridiculously low pay, its a joke
no one will buy from you
you will get no traffic
even using others, outsourcing everything is too hard
coaching others - im too bad at talking
i could buy things for cheap, but no one will sell it for me, if they could sell it for more
creating/manufacturing things is too hard too.

i could go on, but every other method is fucked too.

fuck now i realize, making money will truly NEVER be possible, all effort is futile, so i should just put in least effort possible.

only 1% of humans are millionaires

things that musk, zuckerberg and bezos have done are fully impossible for me

@paladincel_

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PeakIncels, Youㅤ, deadstock and 11 others
@deadstock
@LancasteR
@cooldude1231
@TheLookInYourEyes

• +1
Reactions: cooldude1231
I believe the only to make money is crime

• +1
Reactions: oldgymcel, castizo, hardRscreamer and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: isis_Bleach, Idontknowlol, Acne Victim and 3 others
Most rich sacrifice all there values

Help me bro I need to make money

people dont understand that making money is all about luck. Genetic luck and being in the right place at the right time. being able to make money especially legally is just as likely if not less likely than winning the lottery so you have better chances just buying lottery tickets or gambling
thats why i buy lotto tickets
people say to get a job but you cant make good money at a job
i make 11 dollars an hour
but to make more you need college and to pass college you need to do well in classes which are mostly impossible to focus on and they give too much homework
and even if you pass college its hard to grt a job and they dont pay good money anyways unless youre the best

so you might as well play the lottery

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Youㅤ, isis_Bleach and _MVP_
get a good degree or sum if not hop on tor browser and buy stolen infomation

• JFL
Reactions: N1666
yes, but even that is impossible

i will make a thread analyzing crime specifically.
i agree it is impossible but making money legally is more imposible

• +1
Reactions: oldgymcel and _MVP_
Money is already on the hands of the big companies and the rich people, other people will have to work min wage or low wage jobs.

ok so now why crime is impossible. (oh this is gonna be a great thread)

Educational purposes why crime is not worth it:

Lack of targets, everything is hardened and patch
surveillance, u will get caught on camera
need a disguise
u leave dna, fingerprints, footprints, hair, fiber, u bring something to the crime scene and take something away like sand traces
traces
u get linked to crime
so u wanna do a robbery: what if that person has no valuable targets, what if it screams or fights back or pulls a gun and shoots you
burglary: how do u know there is no one inside or nearby, u will leave traces
a full body suit is too expensive and where to even buy it
u need a gun, too expensive
robbing a store: u go inside with a knife or better gun and ask for money: this is probably the best crime, but still very risky: how do u get away, far away from the scene fast, in case cops identify u as the perpetrator, u cannot sleep at your house after crime.
u get linked to crime through many ways
u get identified
murdering someone is nonsense: far too high possible punishment
thing is u will be linked to it,
satellites and cameras everywhere, u will get identified and linked to the crime
even reconnaissance to scout the crime scene takes too much effort
online scams are too hard to pull off, you need anonymous bank accounts which are impossible to set up.
carding well, how do u get the info, how do you order the things to a place where u won't get caught? no solution for this
counterfeiting money is too hard
buying counterfeit money - too risky to disseminate it, and where even to buy high quality fake money, no solution for this, u will also get scammed on TOR
the problem is that prison is so bad, that even a small risk is not worth risking it
theft: shoplifting is nonsense, everything else too secure, too hard to steal a car, stealing a bike u have to sell it might get caught, not worth the effort just for 1 shitty bike

too many cops and police state after you

the risk is too high
risk reward ratio is fucked

u gotta do the lowest hanging fruit crime, which is still not worth it, its all bad options

no opportunities

its all basically a nono

life is a scam

@paladincel_

• +1
Reactions: paladincel_, isis_Bleach and Acne Victim

so lets try:

1. too much competition
3. no opportunities
4. market efficiency

you cannot buy cheaply
shortselling doesnt work
influencers dont work
ewhoring doesnt work
no one will buy from you
you will get no traffic
i could buy things for cheap, but no one will sell it for me, if they could sell it for more

fuck now i realize, making money will truly NEVER be possible, all effort is futile, so i should just put in least effort possible.

@paladincel_
What do you mean with too hard?

so lets try:

1. too much competition
3. no opportunities
4. market efficiency

you cannot buy cheaply
shortselling doesnt work
influencers dont work
ewhoring doesnt work
no one will buy from you
you will get no traffic

@paladincel_
Idk how my immigrant father did It tbh

What do you mean with too hard?
are you retarded?

its not worth the effort

it hurts me too much doing these things

its unbearable

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
Idk how my immigrant father did It tbh
probably worked his ass off which was totally not worth the effort, pyrrhic victory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: standardcel and Sub5kang
the saddest motherfuckers are Dan Vas and Kevin Trudeau:

they scam people promising they will make money, of course its impossible but they dont care, they just lie to people and sell their books and courses

i cannot possibly stoop to such a low level like these bastards

Locards principle breaks your neck, crime is impossible

also murphys law too

i will of course try to prove it to an even higher degree that making money legally and illegally is impossible / not worth it

but even now there is sufficient proof that its impossible, and most likely will remain impossible

you can chill now.

remember only 1 % of humans are millionaires.

The main path to make money us go to school get a job. To be your own boss is a luxury why did you expect it to be easy. I read your list both legal and illegal and seeing some of the things that you think are not possible made me realise you didn't do enough research or even try hard enough. Nothing worth having is easy, whatever you do work, study, experiment, practice, learn over and over again until you succeed. Too hard does not mean impossible - your just lazy.

• +1
Reactions: Idontknowlol
The main path to make money us go to school get a job. To be your own boss is a luxury why did you expect it to be easy. I read your list both legal and illegal and seeing some of the things that you think are not possible made me realise you didn't do enough research or even try hard enough. Nothing worth having is easy, whatever you do work, study, experiment, practice, learn over and over again until you succeed. Too hard does not mean impossible - your just lazy.
so you are saying just keep getting smarter, which i of course do

thing is im ridiculously smart already, which this thread proves, and things are still impossible?

do u realize the average ethnic has not even half my intelligence? for them its even more than impossible
btw all rich people did immoral things, but even that i have shown to be not worth the effort

again, only 1% of humans worldwide are millionaires, says everything, it is VIRTUALLY IMPOSSIBLE to become rich, or not worth the effort, a pyrrhic victory.

"ur just lazy"

no, im smart enough to realize a priori that things are not worth the effort.
if there are no opportunities, there is nothing u can do. its like ur locked in a prison, u cannot just invent your way outside.

of course its not objectively impossible, since people like jeff bezos exist, but its impossible to emulate them, for every jeff bezos there are thousands of other people who failed miserably what ur saying is called "survivorship bias"

its like im claiming: its impossible to win the lottery, dont play it

and i will be right in 99.9% of cases

then some idiot wins the jackpot and he says: nah mvp u were wrong, its POSSIBLE to make money. exceptions might exist, but as a general rule i am fully right. you know some things come down to LUCK.

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach and counterintuitive
Sell your butthole to the Jews like our how fellow muttcel did

its also a zero sum game. for you to make money, someone else has to LOSE it. its inherently immoral, its shortchanging people. people are getting smarter, there are only so many idiots, and they tend to have no money to buy from you, as a fool and his money are soon parted. it all comes down to greater fool theory, but one day there will be no fools with money left, and what then? If all people were like me, Mark Zuck and jeff bezos would be dirt poor, they just have circumstantial luck which is also temporary. they will fall down hard one day. they cant even go outside alone anymore, everyone is out to get them. thats one of disadvantages of actually "making it". famousness is a very double edged sword.

• +1
Reactions: Idontknowlol
holy loser mentality this is why you will stay broke

• +1
Reactions: oldgymcel
but yeah, im "lazy"
there is "abundance" everywhere
i have "limiting beliefs"
"my mindset is wrong"

no, the system is fucked.

wake up, u spastics.

its over.

if i was a women i wouldve start selling feet pics

• +1
Reactions: counterintuitive
if i was a women i wouldve start selling feet pics
this nonsense will get saturated too when the last simp perishes.

its all a huge bubble.

the economy is about to collapse.

thing is im ridiculously smart already, which this thread proves, and things are still impossible?
Ngl every person I ever heard say this was slightly above average intelligence, relax your ego your complaining every method to make money is hard. If your struggling right now, use your intelligence to invent something new or find ways to compete in unsaturated markets. If you can't do that just remember to be successful you must have the knowledge, hardwork and luck - the more knowledge and hardworking you put in the less luck you need. Work a job rn to build capital and figure out your own business model, of course its going to be hard trying to succeed in other people's business models. Some geniuses figured out fba, dropshipping, content creation - be the next genius or pick something, grind relentlessly and force success due to consistency.

its all a huge bubble.

me when I try to rid the market of looksmaxxing incels

sounds like you aren't trying

• +1
Reactions: drimprovement

its all a huge bubble.

good thread btw

There are many niches, new possible ideas, new industries etc... nothing is going to be handed to you. Spend some time to figure it out instead of just saying it's too hard, some other human is making money with it what makes your lesser than them?

• +1
Reactions: 0proteindiet
Ngl every person I ever heard say this was slightly above average intelligence, relax your ego your complaining every method to make money is hard. If your struggling right now, use your intelligence to invent something new or find ways to compete in unsaturated markets. If you can't do that just remember to be successful you must have the knowledge, hardwork and luck - the more knowledge and hardworking you put in the less luck you need. Work a job rn to build capital and figure out your own business model, of course its going to be hard trying to succeed in other people's business models. Some geniuses figured out fba, dropshipping, content creation - be the next genius or pick something, grind relentlessly and force success due to consistency.
yeah right, just invent something buddy boy

"unsaturated markets"

"niches"

lol

the definition of insanity is doing the same thing, expecting a different result

its like saying "oh be consistent, approach 1 million foids, 1 will say yes"

and i say no way, not worth the effort

probably worked his ass off which was totally not worth the effort, pyrrhic victory
He believes it was worth it to give me good opportunities in life

• Ugh..
Reactions: paladincel_
the definition of insanity is doing the same thing, expecting a different result
thats why you dont do the same thing its so fucking easy to stand out youre just not willing to do what it takes

There are many niches, new possible ideas, new industries etc... nothing is going to be handed to you. Spend some time to figure it out instead of just saying it's too hard, some other human is making money with it what makes your lesser than them?
no there are not. everything that can be invented, has been. i spent 30 years figuring it out, only to come to conclusion: all a joke, not worth it.

some other human is making it? maybe he is retarded enough to see its not worth it or maybe its even worth it for him due to genetics. maybe its all genetics. maybe jeff bezos has that 1 in a million genetics, but most people dont.

thats why you dont do the same thing its so fucking easy to stand out youre just not willing to do what it takes
it takes too much, the requirements are too high. too much competition, saturation etc.

it takes too much, the requirements are too high. too much competition, saturation etc.
took me 1.5 years to make my hobby my main source of income and now I live of it. Im not gifted, I was not lucky, I dont have some lab created genetics. All you need is a clear goal and knowing the steps you need to take to achieve that, and fully believing you are going to achieve it.

took me 1.5 years to make my hobby my main source of income and now I live of it. Im not gifted, I was not lucky, I dont have some lab created genetics. All you need is a clear goal and knowing the steps you need to take to achieve that, and fully believing you are going to achieve it.
congratulations, you are the rare exception. 99% of people are not millionaires.

just because you could do it, doesn't mean other people can.

you must be some kind of genetic freak-genius or very lucky.

sounds like a skill issue

you must be some kind of genetic freak-genius or very lucky.
holy i cant argue with loser mindset cucks for any longer. Stop feeling sorry for yourself and put in the fucking work

• +1
Reactions: User28823
there is also a possibility you are lying, as is often in the internet.

are you a govenment operative trying to keep the system running?

ALSO if true, who the hell has the patience to grind hard for 1.5 years? no sane person

ALSO if true, who the hell has the patience to grind hard for 1.5 years
people who actually want it. When you whole heartedly want something you are willing to do whatever it takes to get there. Bye

• JFL
Reactions: _MVP_