Making Money is Impossible for 99% of ppl

_MVP_

_MVP_

c sisyphus IQ
Only 1% of ppl are millionaires and Most are Born into it.

Those make Money YouTubers are scamming you, Just selling their courses

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, casety and Deleted member 43374
You back russia—of course you would say something this dumb.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and orangomango2003
In the west 3-5% of the population are millionaires and 80% of them are first generation (self made).

Stop acting like a russian and research the reality.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: poopoohead and Krakowski
In the west 3-5% of the population are millionaires and 80% of them are first generation (self made).

Source for this thanks

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and .*my*.
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Only one way to get money is to think by yourself and find something you're really good at and sell to others.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Eren

A simple search gives thousands of articles and studies. I don’t know which one to link.
IwantToLooksMaxx is right tho. Making money is easy if you are smart enough and don't count fucking billionaires as a rule.

People in Russia learned to act smart to get money cuz ordinary jobs can't grant it to you.
IMO if you make enough money with low amount of work to live like top 1-3% you are rich and this shit is easily achievable in couple years of dedicated hard+smart work. Stop trying to find excuses retard

• +1
  • Ugh..
Honestly all you have be is a good prole. Show up on time, work overtime at a good paying union job or high paying office job.

• +1
Making Money is simply way too hard for 90+% of ppl

• +1
IwantToLooksMaxx is right tho. Making money is easy if you are smart enough and don't count fucking billionaires as a rule.

People in Russia learned to act smart to get money cuz ordinary jobs can't grant it to you.
IMO if you make enough money with low amount of work to live like top 1-3% you are rich and this shit is easily achievable in couple years of dedicated hard+smart work. Stop trying to find excuses retard
People in russia have no money and burn wood. What are you talking about?

• +1
bro its so easy get some clone cards

Being a "millionaire" doesn't mean much today, when a gallon of milk is $7, and a large jar of Hellmann's mayonnaise is $9.

Being a "millionaire" doesn't mean much today, when a gallon of milk is $7, and a large jar of Hellmann's mayonnaise is $9.
just emigrate to a country with a low cost of living theory

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_
Every HTN Jobs ( doctors, lawyers, Engineers, Software ... ) can make you a millionaire. You get 100K+ after 30 with ez + more capital more investment.

just be good at school theory.

My uncle is a millionaire who owns 3 companies and was born in Afghanistan and could barely survive on food this is cope

Jfl most millionaires are 60 yo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back