Making Money is unbelievably hard, requires GIGA IQ

_MVP_

_MVP_

only crime if u automatically do it
No Wonder only 1% of people Worldwide are millionaires and there are only less than 3000 billionaires

I make money every two weeks

-pays 5 euros sub on feet finder

-upload feet pics (you gotta find a good source)

-patience and build your page up

-enjoy extra money

yhis one of the easiest ways out there you can try it

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
-pays 5 euros sub on feet finder

-upload feet pics (you gotta find a good source)

-patience and build your page up

-enjoy extra money

yhis one of the easiest ways out there you can try it
How do you verify account and how much have u made?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23359
How do you verify account and how much have u made?
I personally don't use it as i have other sources of income

Same thing as tinder you send them and a selfie and an id, you can easily fabricate these or a female friend help you with it

• +1
Reactions: Sens
I personally don't use it as i have other sources of income

Same thing as tinder you send them and a selfie and an id, you can easily fabricate these or a female friend help you with it
You are from the West right?

What do you think is a good option to make money online in a shithole? I think YT is probably the best thing to do.

You are from the West right?

What do you think is a good option to make money online in a shithole? I think YT is probably the best thing to do.
Imma be real with you bro

The only legit way to make money online is scamming, there's countless ways of scamming ofc the more risk the more money earned

All these other dorky method like drop shipping, e-commerce are all waste of time and require alot of money to begin with

YouTube too is a saturated right now, you have to be really lucky and make unique content to succeed

• +1
Reactions: Sens and _MVP_

The only legit way to make money online is scamming, there's countless ways of scamming ofc the more risk the more money earned

All these other dorky method like drop shipping, e-commerce are all waste of time and require alot of money to begin with

YouTube too is a saturated right now, you have to be really lucky and make unique content to succeed
But in a shithole, $1000/month is more than enough is that really so hard to make that legally?

Scam doesnt even Work though.

But in a shithole, $1000/month is more than enough is that really so hard to make that legally?
You have to understand each year it gets harder since the "escape the matrix" went mainstream

Since you live in a shithole you can start drop shipping "cool things " that people from your country never heard about but you need at least 100 dollars to spend in Facebook and Instagram ads

The next big thing is ai, its like crypto of modern day people are making Alot of money with it, unfortunately i don't know how but you start researching in forums and telegram channels

• +1
Reactions: Sens

Users who are viewing this thread

Back