Making money is very easy if you crack it πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸš¬πŸš¬πŸš¬πŸš¬

currylightskin

currylightskin

Yakhiiiiiiii πŸ˜ΉπŸ˜ΉπŸ˜ΉπŸ˜ΉπŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ’¦
I sound like MVP innit but I actually make money and have huge plans while that cuck rots in the ward πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸš¬πŸš¬πŸš¬πŸš¬

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19453, Deleted member 26859, RAMU KAKA and 4 others
Based

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: currylightskin, 5.5psl and UndiagnosedSchizo
Mirin my yakhi ballinπŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™ Dubai incelcon next summer?

• Love it
Reactions: currylightskin
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
Making money is 80% luck and 20% effort

• +1
Making money is 80% luck and 20% effort
No jfl at you yakhi if you think it's 80% luck πŸ˜ΉπŸ˜ΉπŸ˜ΉπŸ€™πŸ€™πŸš¬πŸš¬πŸš¬πŸš¬

You can strip me naked and take all my possessions and abandon me in the middle of a desert and I'll come back to you a year later with 100000$ in the bank πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸš¬πŸš¬πŸš¬πŸš¬

All I need is 100$ , a mobile phone and internet πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸš¬πŸš¬πŸš¬πŸš¬

Making money Is a combination of knowledge and smart work πŸ˜ΉπŸ˜ΉπŸ˜ΉπŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸš¬πŸš¬πŸš¬πŸš¬. Jfl at muh hardwork πŸ˜ΉπŸ˜ΉπŸ˜ΉπŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™

If hardwork mattered then every blue collar worker would be a billionaire πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸš¬πŸš¬πŸš¬πŸš¬

Luck matters a bit yeah πŸ€™πŸš¬πŸ’Έ

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 24444 and RAMU KAKA
How do i earn money yakkhi iam in desparete need and cant earn shit, i know graphic designing but dont know where to get the costumers

• +1
No jfl at you yakhi if you think it's 80% luck πŸ˜ΉπŸ˜ΉπŸ˜ΉπŸ€™πŸ€™πŸš¬πŸš¬πŸš¬πŸš¬

You can strip me naked and take all my possessions and abandon me in the middle of a desert and I'll come back to you a year later with 100000$ in the bank πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸš¬πŸš¬πŸš¬πŸš¬

All I need is 100$ , a mobile phone and internet πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸš¬πŸš¬πŸš¬πŸš¬

Making money Is a combination of knowledge and smart work πŸ˜ΉπŸ˜ΉπŸ˜ΉπŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸš¬πŸš¬πŸš¬πŸš¬. Jfl at muh hardwork πŸ˜ΉπŸ˜ΉπŸ˜ΉπŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™

If hardwork mattered then the blue collar worker would be a billionaire πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸš¬πŸš¬πŸš¬πŸš¬

Luck matters a bit yeah πŸ€™πŸš¬πŸ’Έ
Most billionaires got financial support by either their parents or through connections

• +1
How do i earn money yakkhi iam in desparete need and cant earn shit, i know graphic designing but dont know where to get the costumers
Entrepreneurship is key yakhi πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸš¬πŸš¬πŸš¬. Now if you wanna make money with graphic designing then get some experience and go to fiver and Upwork and sign up πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸš¬πŸš¬πŸš¬. You should build a small portfolio and then approach local companies maybe but it's always hard to scale when you are still working and it's way too hard to make it a business tbh πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸš¬πŸš¬πŸš¬

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and RAMU KAKA
Most billionaires got financial support by either their parents or through connections
Well most do but it's not close to impossible to be a billionaire if you are talented, Willing to learn , steal knowledge and information and do some scams and manipulation πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸš¬πŸš¬πŸš¬

OP is still broke

• JFL
Entrepreneurship is key yakhi πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸš¬πŸš¬πŸš¬. Now if you wanna make money with graphic designing then get some experience and go to fiver and Upwork and sign up πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸš¬πŸš¬πŸš¬. You should build a small portfolio and then approach local companies maybe but it's always hard to scale when you are still working and it's way too hard to make it a business tbh πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸš¬πŸš¬πŸš¬
Love you yakkhi, if i make something big iam gonna send you 500 rupees only In Sha Allah πŸ˜ΉπŸ˜ΉπŸ€™πŸ€™πŸπŸπŸ’―

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32968
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: currylightskin and Deleted member 24444