lots of ducktape
water gallon jug
knife/drill

and order from amazon at the price of $0

8 packs of
Sugar in the Raw TURBINADO
cane sugar 2lb packs
91AlUM58d3L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Alcotec 48-hour Turbo Yeast, 135 grams (Pack of 2)
71L5t6RZNHL._SL1000_.jpg

71uHPuytc1L._SL1100_.jpg

uxcell 2M 6.56Ft Long 3mm Dia Refrigeration Coil Tube Coiled Tubing Wire

71kEPcOK3BL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Winco Pocket Test Thermometer with 0 to 220-Degree Fahrenheit Temperature Range

AFTER 7 DAYS OF FERMENTATION I WILL HAVE OVER A GALLON OF 40-60% ALCOHOL

IN TOTAL I WILL MAKE MANY GALLONS OF THIS HOOCH ALL FOR $0

I AM A GOD

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 6401, Krezo and 4 others
meanwhile i buy lsd tabs for 10 dollar and get much crazier high than you could imagine

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 6401, Hades and 3 others
You don't need to keep photos and price of each item, we ain't dumb bro.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 6401 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
You don't need to keep photos and price of each item, we ain't dumb bro.
IT HELPS SET THE MOOD YOU THREADLET LMFAO AT YOU GETTING MAD AT ONE OF MY OTHER THREADS THEN COMING HERE TO GIVE ME (YOU)'S YOU ARE ADDICTED TO MY HIGH QUALITY THREADS LIKE THE ASIAN TYPE GIRLS IN UR AVIS ARE ADDICTED TO MY HIGH QUALITY BBC DON'T WORRY I WILL KEEP POSTING SO U CAN GET UR FAT DOPE HIGHS FROM DADDY

HAVE A (YOU)

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 6401, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 2 others
IT HELPS SET THE MOOD YOU THREADLET LMFAO AT YOU GETTING MAD AT ONE OF MY OTHER THREADS THEN COMING HERE TO GIVE ME (YOU)'S YOU ARE ADDICTED TO MY HIGH QUALITY THREADS LIKE THE ASIAN TYPE GIRLS IN UR AVIS ARE ADDICTED TO MY HIGH QUALITY BBC DON'T WORRY I WILL KEEP POSTING SO U CAN GET UR FAT DOPE HIGHS FROM DADDY

HAVE A (YOU)
Ok fattie

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 1560 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
gallons and gallons of moonshine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, sloopnoob, Vermilioncore and 1 other person
How is it for 0$?

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 6401
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
moonshines me
Giphhy

• +1
How is it for 0$?
they fucked up one of my already comped $50 orders and left out $20 meat, thru various other methods I payed for the extra $15 but basically they ended up comping me a full refund for that $50+ $10 so I reordered half of the steaks I wanted + some waygu ground beef and used the rest of that order for sugar and put the rest of the $60+ comp and another promo to get my ~$30 order for yeast, copper coil, and thermometer

• +1
If you're broke enough to have to make ur own "moonshine" .. it's over.

• +1
If you're broke enough to have to make ur own "moonshine" .. it's over.
honestly ur retarded it's cheaper than buying dogshit cheap alcohol, tastes better and when I have a girl at my house not only is she going to look at me better if I give her my own home made moonshine vs dogshit cheap alcohol but shes more likely to want to taste it bcus I made it vs literally any alcohol that's not atl east $100/750ml+

and then I fuck her and then I mog u even harder

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, john2, Deleted member 5204 and 4 others
honestly ur retarded it's cheaper than buying dogshit cheap alcohol, tastes better and when I have a girl at my house not only is she going to look at me better if I give her my own home made moonshine vs dogshit cheap alcohol but shes more likely to want to taste it bcus I made it vs literally any alcohol that's not atl east $100/750ml+

and then I fuck her and then I mog u even harder
:forcedsmile: :feelsrope:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, sloopnoob, Deleted member 1464 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, sloopnoob, john2 and 4 others
will make a good virus replication vessel. Proper temperature and humidity and you will be able to infect a small city with one bucket.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 1464 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
will make a good virus replication vessel. Proper temperature and humidity and you will be able to infect a small city with one bucket.
yes I will store it in a closet so my yeast babies will be safe and secure while they feed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, OldRooster and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
why drink alchoohol when hard drugs exist

• +1
pictures of me making muh shine

13621996.jpg

it ain't much but it's honest work

btw disclaimer it is a federal offense to distill your own alcohol without a license so I will be building the still myself but have a person with a license actually working it

• +1
Did that in highschool

Alcohol made with bread yeast and apples from the orchard I live on. Copper pipe screwed into the top of a pressure cooker then down through a bucket of icewater to cool it.

• +1
Did that in highschool

Alcohol made with bread yeast and apples from the orchard I live on. Copper pipe screwed into the top of a pressure cooker then down through a bucket of icewater to cool it.
please explain to these morons how moonshine mogs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and jefferson
Tools

giant 5 gallon protien powder bucket with airtight top
surgical gloves
lots of ducktape
water gallon jug
knife/drill

8 packs of
cane sugar 2lb packs

71L5t6RZNHL._SL1000_.jpg

71uHPuytc1L._SL1100_.jpg

I AM A GOD
Are you selling it?

• +1
Are you selling it?
yeah $200 a gallon

jk I'd rather no goto jail
if this forum had money I would consider shipping it if it weren't a federal crime

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3202
when I have a girl at my house not only is she going to look at me better if I give her my own home made moonshine vs dogshit cheap alcohol but shes more likely to want to taste it bcus I made it vs literally any alcohol that's not atl east $100/750ml+
high iq as fuck tbh

• +1
How se getting all this free shit from amazon

• +1
Tools

giant 5 gallon protien powder bucket with airtight top
surgical gloves
lots of ducktape
water gallon jug
knife/drill

8 packs of
cane sugar 2lb packs

71L5t6RZNHL._SL1000_.jpg

71uHPuytc1L._SL1100_.jpg

I AM A GOD
Bro, I haven't tried moonshine yet, but you are one of those very few men to experiment and make their own fine drinks. Make a thread about the results, can't wait to see that.
I've made mead (honey wine) at home... it wasn't distilled ofc, but it tasted good. Can't wait to make moonshine in my own bathtub someday.
Everyone saying it's over if you have to make moonshine on your own are massive copers.

Are you not using corn for this?
Btw will you get taxed for brewing and distillation at home? Are their laws and licensure about making this where you live?

• +1
Gallons and gallons of alcohol, man. Gallons and fucking gallons of it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and sloopnoob
Bro, I haven't tried moonshine yet, but you are one of those very few men to experiment and make their own fine drinks. Make a thread about the results, can't wait to see that.
I've made mead (honey wine) at home... it wasn't distilled ofc, but it tasted good. Can't wait to make moonshine in my own bathtub someday.
Everyone saying it's over if you have to make moonshine on your own are massive copers.

Are you not using corn for this?
Btw will you get taxed for brewing and distillation at home? Are their laws and licensure about making this where you live?
how can you make moonshine in tub? needs to be airtight container!

i'm using sugar, it's got an east conversion measurement, doesn't spoil on it's on, and isn't supposed to produce methanol which is the main risk of going moonshine as it could blind you.

There are no laws in the making but it is technically a federal crime to distill any alcohol without a license, although you can easily buy tools to do so, and almost nobody would ever care let alone prosecute a person producing some for their self and you would have to be dumb to admit it.... which is why I would like to clarify although I will be making the mash and the still I will be of course contacting a convenient friend that totally exists and is not fake with a license to do it myself and of course I would never break the law.

The distillation process is the unsafe part because many people use fire and if alcohol vapors leak out and there is an open flame especially for large amounts of alcohol there can be an explosion

make sure you look up how much methanol your method would produce and as a precaution while distilling throw out the heads and end of your distillation as those are the parts that would contain methanol

• +1

i'm using sugar, it's got an east conversion measurement, doesn't spoil on it's on, and isn't supposed to produce methanol which is the main risk of going moonshine as it could blind you.

There are no laws in the making but it is technically a federal crime to distill any alcohol without a license, although you can easily buy tools to do so, and almost nobody would ever care let alone prosecute a person producing some for their self and you would have to be dumb to admit it.... which is why I would like to clarify although I will be making the mash and the still I will be of course contacting a convenient friend that totally exists and is not fake with a license to do it myself and of course I would never break the law.

The distillation process is the unsafe part because many people use fire and if alcohol vapors leak out and there is an open flame especially for large amounts of alcohol there can be an explosion

make sure you look up how much methanol your method would produce and as a precaution while distilling throw out the heads and end of your distillation as those are the parts that would contain methanol
Nigga how the hell you get free amazon shit

• +1
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and PenileFacialSurgery

Nice. I see.

Yeah the methanol and the blinding part is a risk, but i believe the situation can be controlled properly, if done safely.
Where i live, there are laws and taxation on it that's why i asked about licensing and taxes.

Don't take it literally, when i meant making it in the bathtub i was trying to say 'make the moonshine and then water it down for it to be drinkable'. It is a metaphor lol. Ofc make it in an airtight container.

• +1
Nice. I see.

Yeah the methanol and the blinding part is a risk, but i believe the situation can be controlled properly, if done safely.
Where i live, there are laws and taxation on it that's why i asked about licensing and taxes.

Don't take it literally, when i meant making it in the bathtub i was trying to say 'make the moonshine and then water it down for it to be drinkable'. It is a metaphor lol. Ofc make it in an airtight container.
bro don't pay taxes on the shit just make it fuk the government

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and john2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back