Making someone self aware makes YOU their enemy

Seth Walsh

Seth Walsh

The man in the mirror is my only threat
Contributor
Making someone self-aware can make you their enemy because it forces them to confront uncomfortable truths about themselves that they may be unwilling or unprepared to face. Self-awareness often requires acknowledging flaws, weaknesses, or contradictions that people might prefer to ignore. When you challenge someone's self-perception, you're disrupting their sense of security and identity, which can lead to resentment or hostility towards you.

The power behind this statement lies in its ability to reveal the dynamics of human nature. People often resist change, especially when it comes to deeply ingrained beliefs or behaviors. By making someone self-aware, you're pushing them into a state of cognitive dissonance, where they must either change or defend their current self-image. Most will defend, and in doing so, they may perceive you as a threat rather than a help, turning you into their enemy. This truth underscores the delicate balance required in relationships and personal growth, where guiding someone to self-awareness must be done with great care, or it can backfire.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: hypernormie, VeryFuglyNiyguhs, Primalsplit and 26 others
Fully Agreed

The last girl I briefly dated was a feminist whose view of the world was completely warped and incorrect

Being intellectually superior, I explained to her in explicit detail how her feminist views have specifically affected her life negatively, such as her decision to be independent despite being past her prime

The last time I saw her, she told me she had recently been crying (I assume based on the fact that my comments made her re-evaluate her entire life)

Due to lacking empathy, I told her that crying is weak AF and left it there

She tried to meet up again but I cancelled last minute

This was 6 weeks ago

Haven’t messaged her since

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Primalsplit, FutureSlayer, lowtiernormiechad and 8 others
Yeah @PROMETHEUS how do you feel sharing title with @enchanted_elixir

4317519 1000016113

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: watah, brucewayne78, enriquecel and 1 other person
Fully Agreed

The last girl I briefly dated was a feminist whose view of the world was completely warped and incorrect

Being intellectually superior, I explained to her in explicit detail how her feminist views have specifically affected her life negatively, such as her decision to be independent despite being past her prime

The last timeI saw her, she told me she had recently been crying (I assume based on the fact that my comments made her re-evaluate her entire life)

This was 6 weeks ago

Let some guy who's not going to fuck a girl make her self aware. "If you keep doing this where do you think you'll end up in 5 years?". "Hey you can't walk around this apartment complex in those booty shorts, guys will get the wrong idea".

It's funny that introspective and intelligent guys will say stuff like this to a girl they're in love with, or a friend who they care for so much; but it's ALWAYS the wrong thing to do. Making anyone self aware in the slightest is an aspie trait. It's sad because most people who try to help others from a deeper point of view recognize themselves as being honest, helpful and caring; but it is ALWAYS perceived oppositely.

That's kinda why I made this thread. People need to be cautious about saying simple stuff that'd make another person more self aware or self conscious, even if it objectively seems like it's for the better.

• +1
Reactions: hypernormie, Primalsplit, Clown Show and 9 others
Making someone self-aware can make you their enemy because it forces them to confront uncomfortable truths about themselves that they may be unwilling or unprepared to face. Self-awareness often requires acknowledging flaws, weaknesses, or contradictions that people might prefer to ignore. When you challenge someone's self-perception, you're disrupting their sense of security and identity, which can lead to resentment or hostility towards you.

The power behind this statement lies in its ability to reveal the dynamics of human nature. People often resist change, especially when it comes to deeply ingrained beliefs or behaviors. By making someone self-aware, you're pushing them into a state of cognitive dissonance, where they must either change or defend their current self-image. Most will defend, and in doing so, they may perceive you as a threat rather than a help, turning you into their enemy. This truth underscores the delicate balance required in relationships and personal growth, where guiding someone to self-awareness must be done with great care, or it can backfire.
Basically don't try to mog other guys either. Don't boast, be arrogant, or tell others where they can improve. EVEN if someone directly asks you how they can improve in a certain area, in anything; give a short answer and be light on the detail. If you don't make them more self aware too fast, they will like you more; and it's always better to have more allies and people who like you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit, counterintuitive, Sub0 and 2 others
Let some guy who's not going to fuck a girl make her self aware. "If you keep doing this where do you think you'll end up in 5 years?". "Hey you can't walk around this apartment complex in those booty shorts, guys will get the wrong idea".

It's funny that introspective and intelligent guys will say stuff like this to a girl they're in love with, or a friend who they care for so much; but it's ALWAYS the wrong thing to do. Making anyone self aware in the slightest is an aspie trait. It's sad because most people who try to help others from a deeper point of view recognize themselves as being honest, helpful and caring; but it is ALWAYS perceived oppositely.

That's kinda why I made this thread. People need to be cautious about saying simple stuff that'd make another person more self aware or self conscious, even if it objectively seems like it's for the better.

I would give away all my earthy possessions if I could find out the objective truths about myself, since this will be my quickest path to overall life success

So, whenever I’m in a position to give someone else objective truth that is certain to significantly improve their life, I always feel it’s my moral obligation

Last guy from my work was a sub-5 ogre who lucked out by getting an attractive GF at a young age. She broke up with him now that they’re older since she now knows her value

Being blackpilled, I told him to forget about ever getting back with her and even went as far as to tell him that she’s been on a cock carousel since the weeks they’ve been apart

“No, she’s not like that. She’s been going to therapy and hasn’t been speaking with anyone”, he replied :feelskek::feelskek:

That fool though an attractive woman is in bed all alone at 9pm on a friday

Needless to say that’s another person I haven’t kept in touch with

For people who I have very little opinion of, such as that feminist and that guy, I have no problems being brutally honest with them at the cost of friendship

Clearly, I wouldn’t exercise this level of honesty in a business setting where I actually care about maintaining a professional relationship for my own selfish benefit

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, Sub0, RealNinja and 2 others
obv nigga, you basically just give them new insecurity

• +1
Reactions: twojei and Seth Walsh
I would give away all my earthy possessions if I could find out the objective truths about myself, since this will be my quickest path to overall life success

So, whenever I’m in a position to give someone else objective truth that is certain to significantly improve their life, I always feel it’s my moral obligation

Last guy from my work was a sub-5 ogre who lucked out by getting an attractive GF at a young age. She broke up with him now that they’re older since she now knows her value

Being blackpilled, I told him to forget about ever getting back with her and even went as far as to tell him that she’s been on a cock carousel since the weeks they’ve been apart

“No, she’s not like that. She’s been going to therapy and hasn’t been speaking with anyone”, he replied :feelskek::feelskek:

That fool though an attractive woman is in bed all alone at 9pm on a friday

Needless to say that’s another person I haven’t kept in touch with

For people who I have very little opinion of, such as that feminist and that guy, I have no problems being brutally honest with them at the cost of friendship

Clearly, I wouldn’t exercise this level of honesty in a business setting where I actually care about maintaining a professional relationship for my own selfish benefit
I feel you. Very similar stuff happened with me lol.

• +1
Reactions: PROMETHEUS
Well I literally had the feminist debate with a chick who liked me too :lul:

Never told a guy that his gf is probably sleeping around but stuff in the past like even suggesting a friend that his failures on OLD was because "his pictures weren't good" (didn't even mention looks), instead of saying that he was running the wrong "opener", or that his mouthpiece wasn't crisp enough, led to him disliking me more and more. The sad thing is that my intentions were good willed, but they're never interpreted that way. That's why you need to never push your opinion if you want to be well liked. Just be phlegmatic and talk about things that don't make others more self aware. Pretty solid advice for aspies tbh.

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and PROMETHEUS
BTW this brutal honesty shit makes girls insecure and obsessed with you

DO NOT TRY IT PLZ

It is evil and makes them insecure

I was mega-autistic with my 1st gf and would constantly pick out everything that was wrong with her

I would call her fat and tell her she needed to lose weight

And constant question her life decisions

We dated for like 2 years and she still calls me out of the blue till today, years later

This is DARK GAME that works but you shouldn’t do since it’s evil

I was only brutally honest due to being autistic back then

• JFL
Reactions: twojei, Sub0, Zonar and 1 other person
It basically conditions their mind to CRAVE your validation

• +1
Reactions: onskibidi
You got lucky with solona just like a lot of other people, your crypto knowledge is weak

• JFL
holy yapping

• Ugh..
Reactions: Seth Walsh
Nice bait JoinedMay 26, 2024
This is not bait a lot of your calls have turned out horrible, I am not your enemy just making you self aware

• JFL
Reactions: Seth Walsh
Lol. You're not making them self conscious. You're just being judgmental. You're trying to get them to take on your perspective about them. No one likes that shit. It positions you as the subject who gets to decide what's what, and it positions them as an object to be judged. No one should tolerate this shit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit, Sub0, PROMETHEUS and 2 others
This is not bait a lot of your calls have turned out horrible, I am not your enemy just making you self aware
No shit, I can't predict the future and calls are pure bullshit.:lul:

You're not my enemy though, because you did not make me self aware.

• +1
Lol. You're not making them self conscious. You're just being judgmental. You're trying to get them to take on your perspective about them. No one likes that shit. It positions you as the subject who gets to decide what's what, and it positions them as an object to be judged. No one should tolerate this shit.

Yeah but I’m narcy and rightfully believe my judgement is right

But clearly this isn’t ideal for maintaining relationships, so gotta learn to hide the narciness better

But clearly this isn’t ideal for maintaining relationships, so gotta learn to hide the narciness better
Being narcy ain't good for anything to be honest. Emotional growth may need to be considered. But I don't want you to be my enemy, so I won't try to make you self aware.

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
No shit, I can't predict the future and calls are pure bullshit

When someone of higher status has judged me I wanted to earn their validation
But when someone inferior judged they became my enemy ngl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and Seth Walsh
Fully Agreed

The last time I saw her, she told me she had recently been crying (I assume based on the fact that my comments made her re-evaluate her entire life)

This was 6 weeks ago

based

Cognitive dissonance

• +1
Reactions: noobs
Fully Agreed

This was 6 weeks ago

Pov: you're on 600mg of test

My friend became blackpilled asf and he's a mogger so he didn't mind :lul:

And I changed his overall worldview pretty significantly over summer

He knows of goy and simulation theory and various psychological ideologies I have from the Jewish math

Not sure if I ever asked you but what’s your current stack?
Bull testicles and Bull semen as well as a majority animal based diet. Crow cum.

Bull testicles and Bull semen as well as a majority animal based diet. Crow cum.
You mean you’re not actively running any synergistic compounds? :forcedsmile:

@Rea @Imretarded?

Is @Gaygymmaxx one of you? 💅

• JFL
Reactions: Rea and Gaygymmaxx
If it's things you can change then it shouldn't be offensive. OP probably walks up to people and say "your maxilla is too flat" and expect them to bow down in gratitude.

• Hmm...

As a former “narcy” you’re just risking a Dunning Kruger which may impact your knowledge expansion ability.
The sooner you grow emotionally/mentally the better

• +1
Fully Agreed

This was 6 weeks ago

how old is she lmao

You mean you’re not actively running any synergistic compounds? :forcedsmile:
I take test and low dose ai

Test is low at like 125mgs per week (I weight like 115 pounds 5"6)

Gonna go up to 250 but my acne is fuvked right now. Keeping perfect diet for a while to make sure I can get it under control then start a higher cycle

When I took AI alone in puberty it significantly increased test, so even without sides I'd go be using it imo

• +1
I take test and low dose ai

Test is low at like 125mgs per week (I weight like 115 pounds 5"6)

Gonna go up to 250 but my acne is fuvked right now. Keeping perfect diet for a while to make sure I can get it under control then start a higher cycle

When I took AI alone in puberty it significantly increased test, so even without sides I'd go be using it imo
52kg :forcedsmile:

I didn’t know you were a twink but I accept you :feelshehe:

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
As a former “narcy” you’re just risking a Dunning Kruger which may impact your knowledge expansion ability.
The sooner you grow emotionally/mentally the better
Why former?

• +1
Why former?
I now listen to everybody and implement their thoughts in my reasoning double checking everytime so i can grow my mental model faster and better

• +1
Reactions: counterintuitive and PROMETHEUS
I now listen to everybody and implement their thoughts in my reasoning double checking everytime so i can grow my mental model faster and better
you still have a jackson moon avi, god bless

• +1
  • +1
Ah I see

You’re optimising your mental model for what makes you see reality clearest

Not me tho:feelshehe:

The ability to delude yourself is the greatest superpower which I will teach to @MoggerGaston the prodigal son upon his return

People like Gaston and I require a mindset software that’s deliberately geared towards narciness to compensate for abused dog origin

Too long to explain and not willing to debate, but you get the gist

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit, isis_Bleach, Gaygymmaxx and 1 other person
Well I literally had the feminist debate with a chick who liked me too :lul:

Never told a guy that his gf is probably sleeping around but stuff in the past like even suggesting a friend that his failures on OLD was because "his pictures weren't good" (didn't even mention looks), instead of saying that he was running the wrong "opener", or that his mouthpiece wasn't crisp enough, led to him disliking me more and more. The sad thing is that my intentions were good willed, but they're never interpreted that way. That's why you need to never push your opinion if you want to be well liked. Just be phlegmatic and talk about things that don't make others more self aware. Pretty solid advice for aspies tbh.
can i ask what the point is of having these type of friends where you can't say the most obvious things even to help? i understand if you are extracting value from them but I wouldn't fuk with people like that on a personal level or just to hang out

Ah I see

The ability to delude yourself is the greatest superpower which I will teach to @MoggerGaston the prodigal son upon his return

People like Gaston and I require a mindset software that’s deliberately geared towards narciness to compensate for abused dog origin

Yea I get what you mean but still, all this delusion will backfire.
You want to improve, be better and mog others with physical actions and such, not with a delusional mindset. May as well follow christiancuckism and believe all non believers will go to hell just to feel better with urself

• +1
Ah I see

Could you briefly describe your upbringing :lul:

• +1
Could you briefly describe your upbringing :lul:
Lack of bond & attachment as a child

Hence why I don’t bond with people now

Muted empathy also

Hence why I told that girl her crying is weak AF:feelshehe:

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx