Making sure the surgeon doesn't think you have BDD

L

lilhorizontal32

Equinox
Just spent most of yesterday reading a few jaw surgery textbooks jfl. Thought they made some interesting points on how surgeons look for BDD patients that might be of interest to you guys

The first one is from this book:

0 2

And the 2nd from here:

0 1

Both are only small parts ive cropped from the entire chapter. So id recommend downloading a pdf copy of these books (and as many jaw surgery books as you can) and reading through it to understand the procedures YOU want done better.

Will hopefully help you avoid being dismissed as some obsessive BDDcel at the doctors office and learn more about whatever it is you need done

Also they are told that a patient who brings in a morph is a red flag for BDD :eek::oops: wasn't it accepted here that bringing in a morph lets you work with the surgeon to ensure he knows what kind of result to aim for and so he can tell you whether or not it is achievable?

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Deleted member 13476, chadferguson and 7 others
Surgery is cope

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 13476, sandcelmuttcel, subhuman incel and 3 others
he won't think I have BDD after i tell him my slay count at 27

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Pumanator, never_lucky and 5 others
i have the first one lol

also the second book is the same author that did facial aesthetics

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32 and thecel
too late for that :feelsrope:

• Hmm...
Reactions: thecel
BDD is a scam, like most psychology

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: lilhorizontal32, thecel and ManzareK
Why the duck would I get SURGERY if I wasn’t obsessed and upset with my flaw in the first place. Fucking stupid kikes trying to stop a nigga from succeeding at EVERY TURN !

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: UglyGod360, Deleted member, never_lucky and 1 other person
Why the duck would I get SURGERY if I wasn’t obsessed and upset with my flaw in the first place. Fucking stupid kikes trying to stop a nigga from succeeding at EVERY TURN !
Doesn’t make sense to me tbh. BDD is a pretty rare condition anyway so surgeons shouldn’t worry about it as much as they do

• +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel and thecel
Is this real hahaha? What a cuck
I didn't had to mention my meds tbh
It's mostly shit I take to sleep because I wake up in the middle of the night and we were talking about my airways and sleep apnea
He wanted to make sure I wouldn't be unhappy no matter what after my surgery, I told him "if I got botched ofc I'm gonna be unhappy, If I'm gonna improve I don't see why would I be"
Anyway surgery is still on

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator, lilhorizontal32 and coolguy1
Surgery is cope

I didn't had to mention my meds tbh
It's mostly shit I take to sleep because I wake up in the middle of the night and we were talking about my airways and sleep apnea
He wanted to make sure I wouldn't be unhappy no matter what after my surgery, I told him "if I got botched ofc I'm gonna be unhappy, If I'm gonna improve I don't see why would I be"
Anyway surgery is still on
Happy for you that the surgery is still on bro.

and surprised that you just came out and said that about the surgery getting “botched”. would feel like my surgeon wouldn’t like it if I put forward the idea he could looksmin me.

when I asked “has any of your patients looked worse after the Bimax” he sounded quite annoyed and frustrated jfl

• +1
Reactions: khvirgin
Why would I want to have surgery if I'm not OBSESSED with my head :feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32
Why would I want to have surgery if I'm not OBSESSED with my head :feelswhy::feelswhy:
I think most surgeons know that you must be obsessing to some extent, otherwise you wouldnt be at their office talking to them about literally OPENING YOUR FACE UP to change it