Staff
congratulations @MakinItHappen, he is referring to my (r)avi

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Hipcel, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 3 others
congratulations @MakinItHappen, he is referring to my (r)avi

View attachment 1000815
Was it hard for him to win?

You guys shitted on him because he was Indian BUT he was QUITE good-looking. Ofc Indian, so ethnic tax, but...

I would rate him Chadlite-Chad in his BEST pics. No way he is anything below HTN+. Everyone saying otherwise is coping.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers

You guys shitted on him because he was Indian BUT he was QUITE good-looking. Ofc Indian, so ethnic tax, but...

I would rate him Chadlite-Chad in his BEST pics. No way he is anything below HTN+. Everyone saying otherwise is coping.
You serious nigga

He looks like a pedo

• JFL
Reactions: Artemis

I liked him because he showed me what some narcy delusional shitskin pajeet looked like who always spammed pics of my nose and bald head jfl.

• JFL
I liked him because he showed me what some narcy delusional shitskin pajeet looked like who always spammed pics of my nose and bald head jfl.
pm pic of you

@Introvertednarc is a chadpreet

You serious nigga

He looks like a pedo
Yes, serious.

In his best pics he is very good looking. One of the best looking Indians we ever had here.

Yes actually you have done kt before but I forgot
Not any full face I tell you that. You can find parts of me though. Like nose, forehead, lower third

• JFL
Not any full face I tell you that. You can find parts of me though. Like nose, forehead, lower third
You sent me a pic of you 1-2 years ago

Collect your own @TRUE_CEL ...

whos that pokemon GIF

• JFL
Reactions: NFA PB, Deleted member 25938 and Michael Myers
Yes, serious.

In his best pics he is very good looking. One of the best looking Indians we ever had here.
No he looked like utter shit and was like 5’7. He would be invisible irl especially in England where he lives

No he looked like utter shit and was like 5’7. He would be invisible irl especially in England where he lives
Idk his height, and i talk only about his face.

In some photos he looks like garbage. But do not tell me all chads here do not look like garbage in their worst ones. Everyone is just larping with their best shots.

In his lean-maxxed form, with good photos, Makingithappen is chadlite+...

And without ethnic tax and short-tax, he would PSL-RAPE 95+% British guys. That's certain.

Idk his height, and i talk only about his face.

In some photos he looks like garbage. But do not tell me all chads here do not look like garbage in their worst ones. Everyone is just larping with their best shots.

In his lean-maxxed form, with good photos, Makingithappen is chadlite+...

And without ethnic tax and short-tax, he would PSL-RAPE 95+% British guys. That's certain.
We must’ve not been looking at the same pictures because he’s average, not anywhere close to chadlite. Maybe mtn at max, most users here would agree with that

You did. You have a big nose
Literally everyone knows that. I didn't send you my full face. Never trusted anyone except the mogger I described.

Y
Literally everyone knows that. I didn't send you my full face. Never trusted anyone except the mogger I described.
You did. It's ok. I rated you

Status
Not open for further replies.