MakinItHappen Video's Tribute thread (Post your favourite one)

Deleted member 6908

Deleted member 6908

Looks, Charisma, Masculine Virtues
I've just realised I've done some bloody iconic ones over the last several months since this pandemic started and I joined this site.

What's your personal favourite?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 11963, Deleted member 12303 and 5 others

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 2214, Deleted member 12303 and 5 others
This was a classic: I was in a crazy head-space at the time after realising how long bitches took to reply on tinder/bumble

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12303
My favourite one hasn’t been released yet, it’s the one where you commit suicide

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlexAP, Deleted member 8318, Madrigal and 18 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Chadeep and Deleted member 7521

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 11425, Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 11963 and 10 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 2214 and Baldingman1998
the last 20 seconds or so kill me

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4387, Deleted member 10709, Deleted member 1680 and 7 others

I was actually thinking of makin a compilation of your greatest hits but it'd take time and I'd rather just rot

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11963, Deleted member 4387, Deleted member 10709 and 4 others
I've just realised I've done some bloody iconic ones over the last several months since this pandemic started and I joined this site.

Meet me in London

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11425, buckchadley31 and Deleted member 11053

The one where you're brushing your hairs with a hand while being naked.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4387

Unfortunately for HiggaGigga he isn't funny. I know he tries tho, bless him. His humour is recycled toilet shit about cocks and asses. It's trash American humour. Ngl. But at least he tries 🙃

• JFL
Reactions: gamma
post that video where you take a breath then say "no"

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11963 and Deleted member 6785

• +1
Reactions: Adriana Lima

C18118C2 F4F9 41BB 9C8C E63B9C196F36

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: randomvanish and Deleted member 4387
Your proof that indians should never try to act gangster or tough because we evolved to be nothing more then rice farmers and nothing more

Your proof that indians should never try to act gangster or tough because we evolved to be nothing more then rice farmers and nothing more

Talking shit as per usual. Always been one of the coolest in my school and social group.

Fuck me you mother fuckers always find a NATURAL way to be uninspirational af. No-matter what section these posts are in.

Why the fuck am I posting on here for? You're dull boring vacuous men.

Talking shit as per usual. Always been one of the coolest in my school and social group.

Fuck me you mother fuckers always find a NATURAL way to be uninspirational af. No-matter what section these posts are in.

Why the fuck am I posting on here for? You're dull boring vacuous men.

Also remember curriness stands out more under the critical distortion of the android selfie camera.