Malar Lipo?? Does this surgery even exist.

SwollenNotSwole

SwollenNotSwole

If the world hates you, know it hated me first
Am low bf with top 5% zygos now that I have infra-implants but I have a lot of fat in my paransal (malar fat) area and it is the source of nasio-labial fold falio.

To be clear it's not buccal fat. I actually have slightly hollow cheeks already, it's like fat ontop/on the bottom of my zygos.

What to do? Down to experiment. Is there a surgery (liposuction maybe?) which can fix this.

hmu if you can find anything on this also. i heard that some clinics offer liposuction.

Yes but in many cases it's not that there have too much fat there but that the lower midface is recesssed (paranasal, canine fossa). The lack of bone support causes skin to sag here which gives the impression there is loose skin or fat. Those with such a problem who get malar fat removal end up creating a prematurely aged effect. Malar fat pad sagging and volume loss is one of the most prominent signs of midface aging so you have to be very careful here. You would want to first be sure you don't have a recessed lower midface before doing this.