male circumcision

StarvedEpi

StarvedEpi

feed the children :) microplastic is in your balls
how the fuck is that shit still legal is actually barbaric, its not as bad a female circumcision's and dose not necessarily cause pain like it either but a bunch of baby boys die every fucking year from that shit(literally 1% of neonatal death for baby boys in the USA) and it literally gets rid of a shit ton of sensation. some progressive foids push for it to be made illegal which i actually really agree with them on.

• +1
Reactions: addem, NorwoodAscender, watah and 1 other person
Because it’s a Jewish tradition and they run the world

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho and noobs

• JFL
Reactions: watah, noobs and lowtiernormiechad
the people with rhino nose are guilty

bc i like the look of my dick lol
I voluntarily decided to get circumcision bc it just simply looks better circumcised

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Bars, slavicpsycho, watah and 2 others
I voluntarily decided to get circumcision bc it just simply looks better circumcised
How old were you?

yeah but you where old enough to make your own choice not a little baby:feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
  • JFL
Reactions: eiegta, ey88, slavicpsycho and 1 other person
U saw my post huh?

• Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi
  • +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
I miss my foresskin

• So Sad
Reactions: StarvedEpi
Kind off stupid to remove most of your nerves cause it looks a bit better

Circumcised penis looks better

cope
a foid doesnt like unaesthetic dicks
if your removing a part of your dick to be more attractive actually just rope:feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and arabcelxxx
if your removing a part of your dick to be more attractive actually just rope:feelswhy:
its not like i miss my foreskin brah
stop fixating on a minuscule thing too lol

• +1
Reactions: Bars
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and alurmo
how the fuck is that shit still legal is actually barbaric, its not as bad a female circumcision's and dose not necessarily cause pain like it either but a bunch of baby boys die every fucking year from that shit(literally 1% of neonatal death for baby boys in the USA) and it literally gets rid of a shit ton of sensation. some progressive foids push for it to be made illegal which i actually really agree with them on.
People don't realize that its not the loss of foreskin that is the problem. It's the amount of trauma you will get from it, its crazy how billions of grown adults decide to do this to their baby. Retard world.

• JFL
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature