Male desperation and thirst nowadays is disgusting

Kenickie

Kenickie

Iceman
Thirst

I did an experiment (next time I'll record and upload to YT) went up to around 10 GL guys at my University and asked them if they would marry this girl given the opportunity..

They all said yes.

I also saw a tinder experiment where this landwhale that looked 40 had "HIV, 5 kids, 3 failed marriages, stays home and watches TV all day, wants to be treated like a princess" that had over 60 matches in 30 minutes and dozens of desperate normie men spamming her inbox.

If men want a hole nowadays is it easier to stick your cock in sand at the beach? Thirst is at an all time high.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Lifemax, KrissKross, BeestungLipsTheory and 11 others
View attachment 278530
I did an experiment (next time I'll record and upload to YT) went up to around 10 GL guys at my University and asked them if they would marry this girl given the opportunity..

They all said yes.

I also saw a tinder experiment where this landwhale that looked 40 had "HIV, 5 kids, 3 failed marriages, stays home and watches TV all day, wants to be treated like a princess" that had over 60 matches in 30 minutes and dozens of desperate normie men spamming her inbox.

If men want a hole nowadays is it easier to stick your cock in sand at the beach? Thirst is at an all time high.
Low standards is not for MEN.

• +1
Reactions: Shodredux, BeestungLipsTheory, toptearmm and 1 other person
These men need to be exectuted (in minecraft)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shodredux, Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 4804 and 2 others

HOE-LEE-FUK
!

• JFL
Reactions: Shodredux, Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 3202 and 1 other person
Just get HIV bro

• JFL
Reactions: Shodredux, BeestungLipsTheory, Deleted member 3202 and 2 others
This is why everybody should give up on women, you are competing with all the men in your city and your "girlfriend" is constantly trying to find someone better. She will demand that you spend your whole paycheck on her and give her validation 24/7 and worship her. What do you get in return? She will treat you like a disposable tool and test your committment to her constantly to make sure that you are her pet. You might love her but she wouldn't even mourne you if you died, chances are she'll even forget your name in about a year after you died. You were just a means to an end for her.

The only way to not lose the game is to not play at all, at least you get to keep your pride. You just can't win.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: BackFromTheMogging, Deleted member 4430, Norwooder and 7 others

Even with how fucked the dating market is nowadays, I find it hard to believe this.

I saw a tinder experiment like that on youtube with a morbidly obese girl who still got plenty of matches and some of them were even above average. It got taken down though after the chadfishing subreddit got taken down.

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet
Even with how fucked the dating market is nowadays, I find it hard to believe this.

I saw a tinder experiment like that on youtube with a morbidly obese girl who still got plenty of matches and some of them were even above average. It got taken down though after the chadfishing subreddit got taken down.
Unfortunately this is no joke, thirst isn't even the word nowadays.

• +1
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory, SixFootManlet and Leforrt3000
To be honest I'll gladly marry a rich whale. Wageslaving is raping my mind and soul.
This is why everybody should give up on women
Nah fuch that.

I believe in accelerationism:
If you can't get laid, do whatever you can to show your thirst, validate her, and pad her ego. This will ruin her attitude and personality forever. Chads get laid plenty but even they complain of the average girl's attitude now.

Last edited:
Low standard men who date below looksmatch should be lined up by military and decimated on quarterly basis.

Their organs should then be donated to medical research.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Alesund, BeestungLipsTheory and 4 others
Low standard men who date below looksmatch should be lined up by military and decimated on quarterly basis.

Their organs should then be donated to medical research.
EXTREMELY BASED and SAVETHEWORLDPILLED

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Deleted member 3202 and HighIQcel
We men are weak for the pussy. Sad.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
I cant believe this

Users who are viewing this thread

Back