Male faces that Korean women like

minami

minami

Iron
Korean women prefer the second man more than the first man.
What do you think, why does this only happen in East Asia?

WuaWSVBJ qFT1EuPoC9ogDlWScBA0sy6ZmPeLmnTODZmWEciicvrKU11E22KbnGM6XGgM2M6hFSFykULl7ZdrQ
HkeiEtuGEthibgmm2ucggRM b0jgYZNROJkgBFQxr UWEg5oWuvUsF8 MdI8jGxslISKm2qIiyZI9UNak5Y1mA

Mb 1694165584831128

• Hmm...
Reactions: 160cmcurry and Art of Pattinson
Leon Scott Kennedy

South Korea is like a different world; we won't be able to fully understand it. Over there, it's considered cute for an adult to act like a little girl, whereas here, it might be seen as cringe. I'm sure they like the type of the first guy just as much, but the type of the second guy is popular because of Kpop

They prefer this more
Images 6

• JFL
Reactions: Bars, watah and 160cmcurry
South Korea is like a different world; we won't be able to fully understand it. Over there, it's considered cute for an adult to act like a little girl, whereas here, it might be seen as cringe. I'm sure they like the type of the first guy just as much, but the type of the second guy is popular because of Kpop
Those two are actors, not K-pop singers.

No, the niche is similar to that in Western society, where attractive women over the age of 25 prefer masculine, tall men.

Those two are actors, not K-pop singers.
Show me where I called any of them kpop singers???? fucking stupid nigger

Last edited:
Not true. Their korean Drama men act pretty dark triad

No, the niche is similar to that in Western society, where attractive women over the age of 25 prefer masculine, tall men.
Attractive Korean women over the age of 25 also like the image of being tall and gentle. In 2010, the meme that men shorter than 180cm were losers was very popular in Korea. Now, it seems the standard has risen to 185cm.

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
Attractive Korean women over the age of 25 also like the image of being tall and gentle. In 2010, the meme that men shorter than 180cm were losers was very popular in Korea. Now, it seems the standard has risen to 185cm.
yea we’re like 15 years behind