Male Introverts vs Female Introverts

ascension

ascension

LARP Detection Expert

Left side demonstrates @Bozoogway 's life perfectly.

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: PsychoH, EggKing, whiteislandpill and 16 others
Unironically true

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Ryldoo IS COPING and ascension
What a bullshit. I‘m introverted (abused dog traumatized from PTSD), still had relationships and even got approached by girls during school time

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: h111, XtrovertNTnormalfag, ReadBooksEveryday and 1 other person
@i_love_roosters @TechnoBoss @ReadBooksEveryday @Lynxress @N1666 @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Clown Show @optimisticzoomer @tombradylover

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and i_love_roosters

• JFL
Reactions: smoth, ReadBooksEveryday, Xangsane and 3 others
Deserved more reacts

The difference between an Introvert and an Extrovert is subtle but extremely noticeable.

Watch and learn incel, you will only see this once:

Introvert:

Extrovert:

Attachments

• 1715634522249.png
    1715634522249.png
    968.6 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Sprinkles, Crisick, ascension and 2 others
if your a shy not confident man its pretty much over even muscle and looksmaxxing wont help you

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried and ascension
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension, ReadBooksEveryday and xegigi
did anyone bring me up?

Sorry for tagging you and wasting your time sir, I know that you have a multibillion dollar property portfolio to tend to.

• +1
Reactions: Crisick
Sorry for tagging you and wasting your time sir, I know that you have a multibillion dollar property portfolio to tend to.
Exactly what i expected to hear. Thanks ascension. Our friendship throughout the years has been great. No wasting time type of shit. You were the only one who was helping me finding new modeling agencies across europe. Straight to the point of being a good friend.

• Love it
Reactions: ascension
I am one of the most extroverted, funny, sociable, witty guys you will ever meet.
I am always the loudest guy in any given soical enviroment, real social skills dominator.
I have a huge social circle whom I spend most of time with. I am very connected and know all the cool people, night club owners, etc.
And still girls rather prefer shy good looking guys rather than me. It means this forum is 100% correct and that looks theory should be thought in schools.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Latinus and ascension