Male Masturbators are becoming good enough to replace women

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
I've been coping with these shitty toys for years now, but as of recently, I've been noticing some considerable technological advancements in this area. I don't know if this is the result of growing demand because of all the formerly normie males turning into incels, but regardless the toys are becoming much better.

Just recently I came across this stroker/blowjob hybrid that replicates blowies much more accuratly than earlier generations of gimmicky toys, and while expensive (several hundred bucks) it's still not 1k+ like the larger and more over the top stuff.

It's never going to be as good as fucking a Stacy but imo being incel will be much less difficult in the future with all these alternatives.

638174D0 C125 4515 A66C FDCE49C386CE

Last edited:
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: raleqtambrobret and alurmo
I've been coping with these shitty toys for years now, but as of recently, I've been noticing some considerable technological advancements in this area. I don't know if this is the result of growing demand because of all the formerly normie males turning into incels, but regardless the toys are becoming much better.

Just recently I came across this stroker/blowjob hybrid that replicates blowies much more accuratly than earlier generations of gimmicky toys, and while expensive (several hundred bucks) it's still not 1k+ like the larger and more over the top stuff.

It's never going to be as good as fucking a Stacy but imo being incel will be much less difficult in the future with all these alternatives.
Link to what you're talking about? It replicates blowjobs?

no they're not because men want female validation not some plastic toy sucking on their dick

• JFL
Reactions: 9cel
Link to what you're talking about? It replicates blowjobs?
Just one example:

no they're not because men want female validation not some plastic toy sucking on their dick
Yea but eventually most men will bet blackpilled and start looking for alternatives.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss

Users who are viewing this thread

Back