Male Model Makeover: Surgeries that male models frequently get

Xangsane

Xangsane

TTD thanks to Helene + Kirk mogs

Common procedures that are part of the male model transformation include jaw augmentation, liposuction, pec enhancement, and gluteal enhancement.
Male models understand that symmetry is not only important for people to be considered attractive, but it also matters in any modeling career. Male faces may be blown up on billboards, featured in magazines, and used as the main feature at fashion shows. Injectable fillers offer a great way to produce symmetry and correct minor imperfections like acne scars. The non-surgical rhinoplasty (or liquid rhinoplasty) is a series of injections to the nose that can camouflage a nasal bump and straighten the nose. Dermal injections can also achieve fuller lips and offer to contour to the face.

Other men may show premature signs of aging in their 30s and 40s, and they can prolong their modeling careers by restoring youthful aspects to their faces. An upper or lower eyelift – also referred to as eyelid surgery or blepharoplasty surgery – can treat lines around the eyes and expose more of the upper eyelid, while Botox injections treat lines and wrinkles around the entire face.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 1851, to be human and 2 others
No such thing

For the lazycels

AN IN-DEPTH LOOK AT MALE MODEL MAKEOVER​

JAW AUGMENTATION

While the jawline can be enhanced through different measures, a popular option is through the use of cosmetic injections. Dermal fillers can create a more angled jaw, slightly altering the face shape by creating a more masculine appearance to the lower face and chin. By altering this area of the face, the rest of the body benefits by appearing more muscular. In addition to strategically adding filler around the jawbone, Dr. Steinbrech can also sculpt the cheeks and fill the tear trough below the eyes for a more complete facial rejuvenation. Jaw augmentation can also be performed through jaw implants and bone reconstruction, though these options may not best suit a male model’s desired aesthetics. Cosmetic injections (such as cheek fillers and lip fillers) provide natural results with a lower risk of complications and virtually no downtime.

LIPOSUCTION

Dr. Steinbrech’s high-definition liposuction procedure (“hi-def lipo”) target treats areas of the face and body to remove unwanted fat, which highlights a man’s musculature, providing gladiator-like abs. The doctor can remove bulk from the chin, cheeks, and neck and also sculpt the jaw. By ridding these areas of extra fatty tissue, the bone structure becomes more apparent, creating the chiseled look. As men age, they tend to accumulate fatty deposits around the waist, abdomen, and hips, rounding out their midsection. Liposuction will help to carve out six-pack abs and defined pelvic lines that will appear to have been achieved through rigorous workouts rather than at the doctor’s office. Other areas Dr. Steinbrech often tends to in his male model patients are the areas below the abdomen including the buttocks, thighs, and knees. Men who seek larger-looking biceps can undergo liposuction of the upper arms as well.

Once healed from the cosmetic procedure, liposuction can achieve amazing, figure-shaping results that would take men months to obtain naturally, if possible at all. It is often the case that men seek fat removal when their fit lifestyle has not produced their desired results. Liposuction provides permanent fat removal, and patients can maintain the results by continuing to live healthy lives.

PEC ENHANCEMENT

The male equivalent to breast implant surgery, pectoral implants are the solution for an ill-defined upper chest. Also referred to as “high def model pec enhancement,” these chest prostheses provide an ultra-athletic appearance to the upper body. In some men, the pecs may be resistant to different exercises, and one’s physique can be improved through their enlargement. Unlike female breast implants, pec implants have a muscular feel and do not contain a filling. The surgery is discreet as incisions can be hidden in the underarms, and the pecs will continue to function as normal.

GLUTEAL ENHANCEMENT

The buttocks are essentially an extension of the legs, and as the midway point halfway up the body, they help to shape one’s backside. Men who are dissatisfied with the look of their buttock area can increase their size and alter the shape of each cheek through a plastic facial surgery procedure performed by Dr. Steinbrech.

Once thought of as a female-specific enhancement, the male model patient and other men seeking to improve the shape of their butt have two options to enlarge the feature: buttock implants or a fat transfer to the area. Gluteal implants are composed of semi-soft silicone that will look and feel like a natural gluteus muscle. The doctor can provide a custom-fit implant that will function in harmony with the patient’s own anatomy. Gluteal enhancement patients can also undergo the two-part procedure of fat grafting if they are not candidates or prefer not to have implants placed. First, in the gluteal enhancement procedure, fat is harvested from the body through a liposuction procedure. Extra fat is removed from the body, then purified and reintroduced to the buttocks through injection or a mini cannula (the suctioning device used in liposuction, which also has a reverse function).

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
@lasacrko

It's not working.

Girls love men’s glutes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, bugeye, Deleted member 22354 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Girls love men’s glutes
Actually correct, I was blessed with good glute shape and genetics. Take the asspill while you can.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 19620 and Prettyboy
Actually correct, I was blessed with good glute shape and genetics. Take the asspill while you can.
My fwb is obsessed with my ass

I’d mostly slap hers while we are having sex however she grabs mine playfully multiple times a day out of the blue and just smiles

Girls are obsessed with hard muscular asses

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Xangsane
My fwb is obsessed with my ass

I’d mostly grab hers while we are having sex however she slaps mine playfully multiple times a day out of the blue and just smiles

Girls are obsessed with hard muscular asses
Are you saying I shouldn't wear oversized jumpers/jackets to hide my ass anymore?

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Are you saying I shouldn't wear oversized jumpers/jackets to hide my ass anymore?
Show off your ass, unless your hips are wide that usually ruins appeal. I have narrow hips but good ass which is ideal for men, narrow hips with broad shoulders.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 19620 and Xangsane
where is the surgery to change my genetics??

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
Show off your ass, unless your hips are wide that usually ruins appeal. I have narrow hips but good ass which is ideal for men, narrow hips with broad shoulders.
Average hips here.
Why should I show it off? Mine is really prominent and embarrassing.

Average hips here.
Why should I show it off? Mine is really prominent and embarrassing.
Because women are attracted to muscular asses.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19620, Xangsane and Verse
only works and has an impact if u have a good base