Reactions: DidntRead, chadpreetcel123, Luke LLL and 3 others
all those guys are universally extremely good looking so not really surprised
Sallludon got a low score because he's ethnic

suicide fuel

bump

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Sallludon got a low score because he's ethnic
Post salludon photo in professional photography and good style then we can talk. These peoples photo and fashion are taken by professionals.

This is the reason PSL autist are stupid because they compare a shit selfie to a professional pjhotograhed model photo

• +1
Reactions: tylerhunter97 and Salludon
I also got below average on “Smart” lol
don't take smart/trustworthy seriously at all. if i dont smile and use neutral face ( i have a resting bitch face) then i get scored low. the more i smile the higher they score me on smart/trustworthy

unironically this is my best picture for dating app yet, the one that scored worst on on smart/trustworthy thing. i got over 100 likes on first day with it and none of the other pictures did as well. my so called "best picture" that scored highest on attractiveness+smart+trustworthy did bad on tinder

• +1
Reactions: Salludon
don't take smart/trustworthy seriously at all. if i dont smile and use neutral face ( i have a resting bitch face) then i get scored low. the more i smile the higher they score me on smart/trustworthy

View attachment 103162

unironically this is my best picture for dating app yet, the one that scored worst on on smart/trustworthy thing. i got over 100 likes on first day with it and none of the other pictures did as well. my so called "best picture" that scored highest on attractiveness+smart+trustworthy did bad on tinder
I would say its like this
PSL 8=10
PSL 7=>9.5
PSL 6=8.5-9.5
Sub 6= Below 8.5

• Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane
photofeeler will influtuate your rating simply if your photo looks professional or you have a nice smile.

I got a 10 and a couple of time 9.5 and 9 even tho i am not lachowski tier.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and autistic_tendencies
I would say its like this
PSL 8=10
PSL 7=>9.5
PSL 6=8.5-9.5
Sub 6= Below 8.5
photofeeler is about rating pictures and face at the same time, not just face

i'm pretty sure if I did 24 hr fast to completely debloat my face and had few good night of sleep + hired a photographer to take professional picture of me, then fine-tune colors in photoshop, then i could score over 9.5 considering all those pics above I took with my shitty cellphone with lens distortion in wrinkly clothes in my apartment. but scoring over 9.5 wouldnt make me psl 7

taking good pictures is a skill but doesnt necesarrily reflect IRL attractiveness. if you cellphone-made selfie pic by chico he'll get rated around 7-8 or something

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers
Photofeeler is cope. Just ask someone to take a pic with your phone with good lighting, smiling and good background and there you go

Screenshot 20190828 163027 1

• +1
Women just rate the quality of the photo. I tried it twice and got like 8.5 with good pics. You can't trust what women say or do

• +1
I only get a 3

View attachment 103162

How did you get 8.5 on attractiveness and 3.7 on smart?

How did you get 8.5 on attractiveness and 3.7 on smart?
i think its bcuz of frame and my facial expression in combination. i dont make any faces, justh have resting face

it says a lot this is my best performing tinder photo too. the pics where i smiled get 1/3 of the likes this one gets on tinder and other dating apps(those that got even rated higher on attractiveness)

Last edited:
i think its bcuz of frame and my facial expression in combination. i dont make any faces, justh have resting face

it says a lot this is my best performing tinder photo too. the pics where i smiled get 1/3 of the likes this one gets on tinder and other dating apps(those that got even rated higher on attractiveness)

View attachment 103207

View attachment 103208
what site is that?

I've gotten an 8.7 on there and that was while I had no fucking collagen and a shit ton of acne (although collagen you can't tell through pics and acne was on the side of my face)
Capture