Male narcisissm doesnt affect how women see men, but female DOES affect how men see women.

VeryFuglyNiyguhs

VeryFuglyNiyguhs

887 high t beast

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest and SubhumanCurrycel
oh thats dumb. women complain about guys being too good looking and narcissistic (guy who knows his worth)
sub htbs basically want a chad who doesnt know his worth and sells himself to utter shit meanwhile she will tell all her friends that her wonderful personality secured the guy and not his mental illness

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood, Lmao, datboijj and 9 others
oh thats dumb. women complain about guys being too good looking and narcissistic (guy who knows his worth)
sub htbs basically want a chad who doesnt know his worth and sells himself to utter shit meanwhile she will tell all her friends that her wonderful personality secured the guy and not his mental illness
theres no winning

theres no winning
its hella funny when the guy actually does get self esteem and moves on. i mean theres situations where its like this with a better looking girl and a lower tier dude and she will go on tinder and still have low self esteem etc, but you never know. Its just a ticking time bomb and it seems like a stupid game to play.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, datboijj, Ken and 2 others
This is why the medium ugly theory exists and the dad bod theory

• +1
Reactions: Moggie

'Very unattractive' women are more likely to be married than other women​

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, datboijj, Moggie and 1 other person
My mom constantly oggles younger men on tiktok because they're prettier than my dad despite him genemogging them, and genemogging her by at least 4 points(hypermasculine skull, a perfectly masculine and square hairline with nw0 and no grey even at 62). If you think women can love men, you aint blackpilled.

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood, Lmao, Moggie and 1 other person
My mom constantly oggles younger men on tiktok because they're prettier than my dad despite him genemogging them, and genemogging her by at least 4 points(hypermasculine skull, a perfectly masculine and square hairline with nw0 and no grey even at 62). If you think women can love men, you aint blackpilled.
oh yeah i know. im telling you guys to cheat and ditch your girlfriends to do better whenever you can. you cant have any sort of feelings for these women because theyre not what you think lol

huge difference between knowing your worth and acting narcy
Nobody wants to be around somebody who won’t stfu about themselves, male or female

It’s a big sign of insecurity, people who know they’re better don’t have to say it 24/7. You’re basically telling her “I’m not secure in myself and I was probably an abused dog at some point in my life”
Pure cope that it’s “muh just knowing my worth” nobody talks shit about that.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
Were you called a faggot over and over during childhood or something? Why are you so obsessed with masculinity lmfao

Were you called a faggot over and over during childhood or something? Why are you so obsessed with masculinity lmfao
It's been proven masculine for str and more average to feminine guys for ltr. Even studies confirm it.

Even the 1900s knew about alpha fux betabuxx.
Genuine husband

It's been proven masculine for str and more average to feminine guys for ltr. Even studies confirm it.
All prettyboys have masc features, it’s not talking about ogres it’s talking about jawlines and chins
And prettyboy doesn’t mean androgynous

All prettyboys have masc features, it’s not talking about ogres it’s talking about jawlines and chins
And prettyboy doesn’t mean androgynous
The whole jbs like Pretty boys and hate masc men is just a bluepill disguised as a redpill. Actually I could say that about the whole manosphere.

This is perhaps one of the best comments i've ever read on this stupid retarded forum.

It basically sums up my dad. He wasn't a chad but he was a Chadlite and he ended with a MTB due to mental illness and being a drug dealer.

• +1
Reactions: VeryFuglyNiyguhs
Narcissistic men behave in a completely different way from narcissistic women

• +1
Reactions: VeryFuglyNiyguhs
Narcissistic men behave in a completely different way from narcissistic women
Male personality traits are way different from female ones.

Autism is the extreme male brain while bpd is the extreme female brain. This is whyMen are more likely to have autism, while women are a lot more likely to have borderline personality disorder

Male personality traits are way different from female ones.

Autism is the extreme male brain while bpd is the extreme female brain. This is whyMen are more likely to have autism, while women are a lot more likely to have borderline personality disorder
Idk about that second line, got a source?