Male sex drive might as well be the root of all problems

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit
when i first posted pics of my itis, eveyrone on this forum told me that she is a feminist/SJW/liberal slut.

and how did i approach the situation? I approached it with absolutely 0 caution or consideration whatsoever because i thought "Worse that happens is that she says 'no' lol'".

Then i learnt that girls can do much much worse than merely saying a 'no' and that they can treat you like complete trash.

Gone are the days when you could negotiate with them like i could with my old oneitis, now they gonna cut you and your dick off without hesistation.

I never ever thought with my dick again after this event, fuck that shit. I was better off talking about fucking Pokemon with my old oneitis and waiting for her tostart acting slutty.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: deadstock, ominion and Darkeningstar
Soy thought process

Male sex drive runs the world. No one would do shit if it weren’t to get laid we would just be fat and play video games

Also dn read tbh

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: boxface34, Apparition and ominion
when i first posted pics of my itis, eveyrone on this forum told me that she is a feminist/SJW/liberal slut.

and how did i approach the situation? I approached it with absolutely 0 caution or consideration whatsoever because i thought "Worse that happens is that she says 'no' lol'".

Then i learnt that girls can do much much worse than merely saying a 'no' and that they can treat you like complete trash.

Gone are the days when you could negotiate with them like i could with my old oneitis, now they gonna cut you and your dick off without hesistation.

I never ever thought with my dick again after this event, fuck that shit. I was better off talking about fucking Pokemon with my old oneitis and waiting for her tostart acting slutty.
Girls will always be brutal, if you take this rejection to heart like this then it truly is over for you

• So Sad
Reactions: Apparition