Male thirst is real

alien

alien

Kraken
I got approached by a CD and he is very persistent. He wanted to see a dick pic. I decided to humor him. And now he's talking about how I have a fat cock and he wants to suck it and all that. And how he knows how to please men more than women can. This must be what life feels like as a woman in 2019. :lul::ROFLMAO:

Am I narcy for sending a CD a dick pic to fish for compliments with no intention of actually wanting to hook up?

The CD doesn't even have his face visible. Probably because he ugly. And I don't think CDs have boobs. So what is even the point?

This guy literally messaged me again after I ghosted him 2+ hours ago. He double messaged me 15 minutes later. And now this is a triple message 2 hours in.

I already told him I've never been with a CD before. It should be obvious to him that I am straight. I'm actually mildly bi for BBC. But I don't want oral HPV-induced oral cancer so I wouldn't suck off even Tyrone even if I'd like to (I've tried Grindr before just to flirt with hot black guys before and I've had offers from multiple Tyrones before). So there is no way I'm letting a CD suck my dick and have his cancer-causing HPV on my cock. I've let female hookers give me bbbjs. But I would never have a dude do that.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
You got approached by a compact disc?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and BigBoy
I would have punched him if i were you.

I've had more faggots and trannies hit on me than foids. JFL.

• So Sad
Reactions: Roping Subhuman