malegaze and femalegaze

Ali_thamaxillalover

Ali_thamaxillalover

Silver
what’s the difference in looks between someone being malegazemaxxed and the other being femalegazemaxxed. I obviously know what they mean but for exp. i see a good looking guy on tiktok or irl and people say like “nahh hes good looking but girls wouldn’t like him since he’s malegazemaxxed”. And things like that get me confused like doesnt it just matter how good looking u are

Male gaze is what men think foids consider attractive
Foid gaze is what foids actually find attractive
If you want to know more about foid gaze - go to lolcow dot farm and you will see what foids find attractive

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ttlurker, NZb6Air, SDPmaggot and 1 other person
If you want to know more about foid gaze - go to lolcow dot farm and you will see what foids find attractive
got u bro, thanks

what’s the difference in looks between someone being malegazemaxxed and the other being femalegazemaxxed. I obviously know what they mean but for exp. i see a good looking guy on tiktok or irl and people say like “nahh hes good looking but girls wouldn’t like him since he’s malegazemaxxed”. And things like that get me confused like doesnt it just matter how good looking u are
female and male gaze only applies till HTN/HTB

after than beauty is beauty and there is no gazes anymore

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and Ali_thamaxillalover
Female gaze is basically tall wide shoulders lean good looking lean face high dimorphism ect

I didn't know about lolcow dot farm
Thanks for sharing this shit website