Man Arrested For Random Attacks On Women

Enlil

Enlil

murder
Yesterday, near the Opera and Ballet Theater, a man, without any reason, beat four women who were calmly walking along the street. As it turned out, the attacker regularly offends unknown women not only in the Dnieper, but until this moment he remained unpunished due to his diagnosis. What else is known about the attacker, Dnepr Operative reports , citing its own sources.

t is known that the man’s name is Dmitry Gambaryan, he is 34 years old. He is a migrant from Mariupol.

https://kaotic.com/video/2c1fa7e2_20240526212845_t

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️, LegitUser, nigkook and 1 other person
I love how all the NPCs behave according to the script and don't even turn their heads when some random guy gives girls beatdowns in the middle of the street.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: exo, Gonthar, 📎♿️⚙️ and 2 others
Bitches voted for this

these are the retards left in ukraine after everyone got killed at the frontlines :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Enlil
What a faggot

• Ugh..
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️
He's not even hurting them that much. One or two punches is OK.

This is what feminists voted for.

I love how all the NPCs behave according to the script and don't even turn their heads when some random guy gives girls beatdowns in the middle of the street.
Lol, imagine being a white knight in this day and age...:feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: 8uAte and HTN_Mentalcel
Because there weren't any ethnics around.