Man Boobs Gynecomastia Gang (if you got it get in there)

OverForMe

OverForMe

Dio
I am skinny fat with gynecomastia grade 2 nipples poking out wich is strange cuz most girls have normal nipples but oh well
It started when i was devolping as a teeneger fucking jew doctor should have given me some hormonal therapy now i am 22
I will get surgery soon but its fucking expensive in italy 4000 euros.
Whats your gyno story

Attachments

• unilateral-gynecomastia-before.jpg
    unilateral-gynecomastia-before.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 246
  • images.jpg
    images.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 277
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Chico Chicowski, BigNoseSlavcel and Gunna
I am skinny fat with gynecomastia grade 2 nipples poking out
It started when i was devolping as a teeneger fucking jew doctor should have given me some hormonal therapy
I will get surgery soon but its fucking expensive in italy 4000 euros.
Whats your gyno story
Everyone has man boobs at a high bf% right?

How old are you and how good is your insurance. You can just fraud that they really hurt and you’ll get surgery for free if you have good health insurance

Everyone has man boobs at a high bf% right?
Depends if your nipples are fine thats not gyno,if you have some hard meat under your nipples making them puffy thats gynecomastia
How old are you and how good is your insurance. You can just fraud that they really hurt and you’ll get surgery for free if you have good health insurance
they want 4000 euro cuz they dont care of how you look they wont open and reshape your nipples for free
Same as female boobjobs 5000 euros fucking bastards

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 261
Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: eyearea and Nisse
@BrendioEEE :feelsgood:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4577
I have lived half of my life with gynecomastia, it is quite unpleasant, but over time you are acquiring "techniques" to disguise it, for example, never use very light colored shirts that are very tight, especially white shirts. Things get more uncomfortable when you go to the beach, but there are also other tricks to disguise ... another thing I forgot is that it is important to always be at a low body fat level.

• +1
Reactions: SexyMofo, Deleted member 6963 and Schönling
I have lived half of my life with gynecomastia, it is quite unpleasant, but over time you are acquiring "techniques" to disguise it, for example, never use very light colored shirts that are very tight, especially white shirts. Things get more uncomfortable when you go to the beach, but there are also other tricks to disguise ... another thing I forgot is that it is important to always be at a low body fat level.
im into fashion and i hate not being able to rock tshirts i seen online some tank tops that help hide the gyno

• +1
Reactions: Schönling
LOW-T CREW

LOW-T CREW
in fact i have too much test and it gets converted into estrogen
Im also balding thanks to dht
No one knows how the fuck these hormones work
Do steroids and you lose your balls
Over do them and you risk more gyno
Take estrogen blockers and who hell knows what other sides you get
No one knows there is very little tests on hormone balance and they dont care some men get gyno or stay small not growing properly
They dont give a fuck about man looks

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BigNoseSlavcel
Currently battling with the German medcenter trying to convince them to give it to me for free.
They rejected my first application but I will launch a second wave later today.
This will be a personal letter telling them my story and of course exaggerating a bit.

I will also send another text from my doctor after 1 week, because I can't see him right now.
If that don't work my parents will pay the 200 Euros it is kinda cheap in Germany

• +1
Reactions: System Restore
Currently battling with the German medcenter trying to convince them to give it to me for free.
They rejected my first application but I will launch a second wave later today.
This will be a personal letter telling them my story and of course exaggerating a bit.

I will also send another text from my doctor after 1 week, because I can't see him right now.
If that don't work my parents will pay the 200 Euros it is kinda cheap in Germany
lol 200 euros??? are you sure??? all over europe its 5000 euros even in east europe its 2000 euro they wont do it for free when they can get this much money from desperate guys

lol 200 euros??? are you sure??? all over europe its 5000 euros even in east europe its 2000 euro they wont do it for free when they can get this much money from desperate guys
1.7k in eastern europe with sedation. weird though it only takes 2 hours and they charge that much :lul:

I have it since age 14 im 19 now.

I never wear thin shirts only thick cotton fabric

I will get surgery later when I have money and time to get it

Boys what should I do? I went to the doctor at like 13 and he told me it would go away, I’m 17 and it’s destroyed my social life, I never went to the beach or to friends houses and in the summer I wore sweatshirts (it’s brutal I know) and my parents say nobody notices it. I need some advice, thanks boys

• +1
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy and Schönling
Same problem since like 11, 18 now still there

• +1
Reactions: OverForMe and Deleted member 6963
thats cause of high estrogen isnt it

What causes this? Is it because of low-T?

thats cause of high estrogen isnt it
too high test turning into estrogen during adolescence
Just like bodybuilders who take steroids without taking an estrogen blocker and develop gynecomastia

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6400
This is legit my worst nightmare holy shit

too high test turning into estrogen during adolescence
Just like bodybuilders who take steroids without taking an estrogen blocker and develop gynecomastia
That may be one of the reasons, but I think the main reason is because of the excess of prolactin that occurs when you ejaculate, this at an early age can affect your hormones during your growth and cause gynecomastia.

That may be one of the reasons, but I think the main reason is because of the excess of prolactin that occurs when you ejaculate, this at an early age can affect your hormones during your growth and cause gynecomastia.
Nigga No. It Doesn’t work like that. I had gyno from 13 and ejaculated for the first time when I was 16. Low t/high estrogen is what causes It during puberty. That or steroids.
Nigga No. It Doesn’t work like that. I had gyno from 13 and ejaculated for the first time when I was 16. Low t/high estrogen is what causes It during puberty. That or steroids.
Actually just high estrogen. The reason Why steroids give gyno is because when you inject your body is gonna produce high levels of estrogen which can give you gyno.

Last edited:
I have had gynecomastia since I was 10-11 years old, and despite that I never had low testosterone, I always had an above average physique during my teens, so it's definitely not low testosterone ...

nolvadex (Tamoxifen) can reduce the size of gyno significantly. I’ve had small roid-induced gyno before and from estro rebound, usually pop a nolva and the flare up is gone, if it doesnt right away then i run letro.
There is an actual study done and it found nolva at 20mg a day for months was relatively safe for use and it almost removed pubertal gyno. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2352646715001027

you should also do bloodwork to find ur estrogen levels. nolva wont help much if you have above-norm floating estro in your body.

• +1
Reactions: getra
I have had gynecomastia since I was 10-11 years old, and despite that I never had low testosterone, I always had an above average physique during my teens, so it's definitely not low testosterone ...
High estrogen then.

There is about a 50% chance of getting rid of it with a Nolvadex protocol, if the gyno has been caused from puberty. For me, I was in the unlucky 50%, where drugs didn't work. I got gyno surgery a few years back. Best decision I made.

Had it since 13 and 18 now, getting surgery for it rlly soon, hopefully next few months. It really fucks with your head. The reason I came to PSL sites stems from gyno, like I’m gl but I convince myself I look like shit solely cause of gyno. Sort of a blessing in disguise I guess. It pretty much ruined any chance of intimacy in high school for me cause of insecurity. If anyone young or is around the same age, start looking into surgery asap. Apparently it’s a life changing surgery.

Currently on Letro e2d and raloxifene ed, seems to work
Mine was prepubertal so not aas inducted but it's going down
Adding ktape might help, I'm experimenting rn so we'll see

There is about a 50% chance of getting rid of it with a Nolvadex protocol, if the gyno has been caused from puberty. For me, I was in the unlucky 50%, where drugs didn't work. I got gyno surgery a few years back. Best decision I made.
How did you get it done and does it look good and how much did it cost

Also have it. Why the fuck is it so common. Modern society is fucked men

Just a random note : If your problem with gynecomastia is mostly the puffy nipples and that you manage to get good looking nipples when it's cold you can use liquid bandage or superglue to keep the nipples hard and so hide the gynecomastia, plenty people are doing it just type on google.

Raloxifene works quite well even for years old gyno

How did you get it done and does it look good and how much did it cost
Local Anasthetic. Can’t raise your arms above your shoulders for two weeks, then slowly back to normal after week 4-6.
$2500 USD
Yes, it looks normal. The scars have faded over time. After a year, you couldn’t see any sort of scarring. You can’t tell I have had surgery

i have gyno since like 13 and im almost 16 now, i still have hope it goes away :(
i'm now gymcelling and i hope by increasing my chest size people don't notice it as much.

my dad always says i have tits...

i have gyno since like 13 and im almost 16 now, i still have hope it goes away :(
i'm now gymcelling and i hope by increasing my chest size people don't notice it as much.

my dad always says i have tits...
It won't go away bro I hoped the same thing for years I'm literally 19 now.

It only goes away for people like max 1 year. If it sticks around for 3 years it's staying bro.

• +1
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy
I have had 3 surgeries to get rid of my gyno. First two were by incompetent surgeons.

Lost a total of 12k euro's or more on what should have been not more than 4k.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5683
Im convinced that the rise in gyno is evidence of the estrogenization of men

I have slight gyno but im still 15 so theres a great chance that it will go away on its own

in fact i have too much test and it gets converted into estrogen
Im also balding thanks to dht
No one knows how the fuck these hormones work
Do steroids and you lose your balls
Over do them and you risk more gyno
Take estrogen blockers and who hell knows what other sides you get
No one knows there is very little tests on hormone balance and they dont care some men get gyno or stay small not growing properly
They dont give a fuck about man looks
I wanted to know if it affects height in anyways because I think I have the same case, and any cures to fix it. I seem to receed abut even tho my father is like nw 0.5 - 1 in his 60’s