• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Zeruel, ItsOver.com, Luffymaxxing and 7 others
with a fucking fat ass soy ginger?? wtf

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeruel, TheMaxxer333, Luffymaxxing and 7 others
lmao but he mogs him looksmax told me he will never be cucked by an uglier nigga

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Meteor21, horizontallytall, Luffymaxxing and 8 others
short mandible problems. should have slapped the whore instead

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, NarrowBones and bloomercel
She cheated on him with a fat ginger b..b..but blackpill is real @Shieda_Kayn @mrriceguyreturns @MoggerGaston

• JFL
Reactions: Zeruel, bloomercel, Shieda_Kayn and 2 others
She's the pos that made it all happen then starts crying jfl

• +1
Reactions: Zeruel
He should have remained calm and left the place instead of doing oofy doofy

• +1
Reactions: robtical and bloomercel
Imagine fat guy pulls out a knife and takes this guy's life right there in self defence

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, horizontallytall and bloomercel
another oofy doofy pill

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeruel, Meteor21 and bloomercel
Why is he acting tough on the guy? Foid cheated

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, horizontallytall and standardcel
She starts crying jfl
Boohoohooboohoohoo I'm a stupid slut !

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6′2 still over, 9cel, Zeruel and 6 others
Dudes a complete dumbass. Just walkaway. The game is already over. You're just embarrassing yourself.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, dimorphism, Almost Chadlite and 2 others
I love how the other dudes are like "he was just selling her coke BRO" JFLLLLLLLL

Man hate when whore start to cry and yell to victimize themselves, would’ve knock the fuck out of her

• +1
Reactions: 6′2 still over, 9cel, Pikabro and 1 other person
Man hate when whore start to cry and yell to victimize themselves, would’ve knock the fuck out of her
You woulda get jumped by white knights. Destroyed on the internet by simps in comment.

• +1
Reactions: 6′2 still over
dude's jaw is thinner than a credit card

the mutated rat doesnt feel like throwing punches, he pretends he does so he doesnt appear like a cuck jfl @ his existence

Fate of all ooofy goofys

Dudes a complete dumbass. Just walkaway. The game is already over. You're just embarrassing yourself.
lmfao youre such a natty cuck (delon avi not surprised). an alpha guy would have knocked the fatass down from his anger in few seconds instead of doing all this barking, then leave

lmfao at getting cucked in front of ur eyes and being like ": ( ok i leave then keep going guys.."

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: nofap and Pikabro
lmfao youre such a natty cuck (delon avi not surprised). an alpha guy would have knocked the fatass down from his anger in few seconds instead of doing all this barking, then leave

lmfao at getting cucked in front of ur eyes and being like ": ( ok i leave then keep going guys.."
You have a -5000 negative rep. Don’t talk to me kid, no one takes your opinion seriously

You have a -5000 negative rep. Don’t talk to me kid, no one takes your opinion seriously
shut up u utter joke permavirgin cuck genetic abomination. ud commit suicide asap if u saw urself through my eyes

Last edited:
Chad just fks biches in the bathroom no matter if she has a bf or not it’s just nature man

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show
It's easy to say that from outside perspective. Man's natural response to these situations is to inflict violence because he got literally biologically cucked.

No more than 100-200 years ago, a man would cut down with the sword both the foid and slayer, and others would agree with his actions.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and wollet2
You woulda get jumped by white knights. Destroyed on the internet by simps in comment.
fuark thats the only reason u gotta gymcel ajd roidcel and learn a martial art or combat sport to get pleasure out of beating whores and whiteknights

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
fuark thats the only reason u gotta gymcel ajd roidcel and learn a martial art or combat sport to get pleasure out of beating whores and whiteknights
You also gotta up the keyboard warrior skills here by arguing with autist here so you can destroy simps in comment section

• Love it
Reactions: Pikabro