České srdce, otevřené všem!
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Beetlejuice, FailedNormieManlet and 14 others
''Side dude'' such a dehumanizing way to describe a hustling sigma

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, FailedNormieManlet, EverythingMattersCel and 6 others
disturbs me

• WTF
Reactions: Marsiere214
good riddance

• +1
Reactions: stevielake and Gaia262
I feel like throwing up because she's fat and Post Prime. Imagine being the paramedics and having to pick up such a fat piece of bloody lard and carry it out.

Tenor 5

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice, WontStopNorwooding, delusionalretard and 12 others
Crime of passion, typical amateur shit.

I completely support this, jfl do vows mean anything to anyone anymore, or do you people just mouth the words at this point? All cheaters deserve to die (especially foids, because on average women control the the state of a relationship more than a man). All cheaters should be held at gunpoint and forced to watch as the person they cheated with get slowly k****d to death, and then after that's done, they should receive the same treatment from the spouse they cheated on. Infidelity is probably one of the literal most brutal forms of betrayals you can do to another human, I've known people who have taken their own lives over it. 😡

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Vasco-v2, stevielake, Deleted member 15099 and 6 others
jesus fucking christ, dude didn't even hesitate

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Danish_Retard and volcelfatcel
I completely support this, jfl do vows mean anything to anyone anymore, or do you people just mouth the words at this point? All cheaters deserve to die (especially foids, because on average women control the the state of a relationship more than a man). All cheaters should be held at gunpoint and forced to watch as the person they cheated with get slowly k****d to death, and then after that's done, they should receive the same treatment from the spouse they cheated on. Infidelity is probably one of the literal most brutal forms of betrayals you can do to another human, I've known people who have taken their own lives over it. 😡
good riddance
Fbi GIF by memecandy

• JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet and CFW432
Based.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
Their own lives instead of the cheaters lives, the joke is on them.

One of the coolest things I have seen in a while. Huge respect for that based man who brutally ended his whore wife's life.

• +1
Reactions: stevielake, Vermilioncore, Danish_Retard and 4 others
High T Latino

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758
based af but kinda dumb as he probably is gonna get a life sentence just for a whore

Mirin, but he has to be retarded. He knows there’s a camera in the room and does this? I would’ve made it look the dude killed his wife and shot himself. JFL at this weak low IQcel, the guy managed to run away after getting attacked.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
this video has been reposted dozens of times, but no mention of it on any main stream media site. Thus I suspect is is misattributed, probably from EE.

this video has been reposted dozens of times, but no mention of it on any main stream media site. Thus I suspect is is misattributed, probably from EE.
pretty sure there was a link in that lookism thread, I think it was in Brazil or something

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel and Deleted member 15099
Happy that the slut is brutalized but sad that the poor husband probably roped or got a life sentence because of it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16453
''Side dude'' such a dehumanizing way to describe a hustling sigma
i was almost about to sleep and i remembered this and laughed out so loud my mom woke up

• JFL
Reactions: delusionalretard and gamma
Jfl

• +1
Reactions: stevielake

Users who are viewing this thread

Back