• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: framemoggerr, Imretarded?, ShowerMaxxing and 8 others
Bro is living the NPC life.

• JFL
Reactions: DalitBoss
Did nigga have to really kill him
Yeah I feel like there should be a warning shot first, then a shot to the lower body

I wouldn't know though, I'm not a gun user, no guns in my country, but not a lot of crime either :feelsautistic:

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad, Imretarded?, watah and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: murdah, klip11, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
In this case, I think it's deserved lmao 😂😂😂. Bruh he's literally trying to rob someone's livelihood
I just wrote that look up my response to OP lol

• +1
Well done, +100000 RESPECT, mission complete ✅

• +1
Reactions: framemoggerr and DalitBoss
I thought you were black :ogre:
I’m a chameleon
IMG 9504

• JFL
Reactions: Esteban1997, 5'7 zoomer and DalitBoss
Mann... why does this video seem so weird in a way idk.... nigga just lost his life:forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• +1
Where's the robbery, the guy entered, threw something on the counter, then got shot by the cashier, there was no robbery here.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah, AutisticGymcel and DalitBoss
Where's the robbery, the guy entered, threw something on the counter, then got shot by the cashier, there was no robbery here.
Attempted, allegedly

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
those shots in the end goes out of self defense so the shop owner will get charged too

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, Gonthar and DalitBoss
Bustin' makes me feel good!

• +1
Looks like the guy robbing the store had a gun as well. This would count as self defense/stand your ground in most US states.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah, ShowerMaxxing, klip11 and 2 others
those shots in the end goes out of self defense so the shop owner will get charged too
The guys robbing the store clearly had a gun drawn. The courts will rule this self defense in burgerland.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: klip11, DalitBoss and asdvek
The guys robbing the store clearly had a gun drawn. The courts will rule this self defense in burgerland.
No but he was shot already and was on the floor unconscious, he still shot him afterwards. That's not self defense but murder.

• +1
nigga even hit the griddy dance after the kill

• +1
No but he was shot already and was on the floor unconscious, he still shot him afterwards. That's not self defense but murder.
Depends. If this is some state like Florida or Texas, he will get off scot free. In Massachusetts, New York, or California, he would get charged.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, klip11, DalitBoss and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah, DalitBoss and klip11
Depends. Just because he's on the floor doesn't mean the threat is over. He could still return fire, even in his wounded state.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, DalitBoss and asdvek
Depends. Just because he's on the floor doesn't mean the threat is over. He could still return fire, even in his wounded state.
The law says you do not shoot him.

The law says you do not shoot him.
No it doesn't. There's no law that says you can't shoot someone on the ground if they're still a threat. At least not in states with good self defense laws.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DalitBoss and asdvek
Yeah I feel like there should be a warning shot first, then a shot to the lower body

I wouldn't know though, I'm not a gun user, no guns in my country, but not a lot of crime either :feelsautistic:
You're allowed to kill someone if they're trying to rob you at gun point.

In the USA at least.

• +1
You're allowed to kill someone if they're trying to rob you at gun point.

In the USA at least.
Not the point he shot the guy a couple times he was down but the guy got trigger happy and shot the thief over and over

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo, Imretarded? and DalitBoss
Not the point he shot the guy a couple times he was down but the guy got trigger happy and shot the thief over and over
yeah cops should kill him too. If not for his obesity, then for his malicious nature.

legally i think thats still allowed in certain states

• +1