Reactions: vermillioncorefan and Vermilioncore
he was from ohio

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, tombradylover, TUSSELEIF and 5 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hattrick, vermillioncorefan, Elvisandreaa and 1 other person
he was from ohio
Nah he was from the Roman Empire gyatt. Why I chose the bear. Bro mewed and had NCT so mogged bro 😭 bro couldn’t edge on that Fortnite zaza cart

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, Elvisandreaa, IAMNOTANINCEL and 4 others
@BrahminBoss watch this. Not even Ramirez would have done this to his victims

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, 5'7 zoomer and BrahminBoss
Nah he was from the Roman Empire gyatt. Why I chose the bear. Bro mewed and had NCT so mogged bro 😭 bro couldn’t edge on that Fortnite zaza cart
he lost his goon streak so they fanum taxed his organs

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, Elvisandreaa, tombradylover and 6 others
  • JFL
Reactions: JL~, 5'7 zoomer and Vermilioncore
why not he took out eyes n shit
Nah that’s mild though. Also he did it after they died. He wouldn’t have gutted someone while they were alive and just pulled their intestines out. Not even Dennis Rader did

why not finish him off normally wtf, evil scum

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Vermilioncore
why not finish him off normally wtf, evil scum
They’re evil and sadistic. After this, they probably went and got some tacos and a beer.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, 5'7 zoomer and ltsOver
They’re evil and sadistic. After this, they probably went and got some tacos and a beer.
Rizzed the gyat she saw my nct and mewed so hard she became sigma

• JFL
Genuine demons wtf

• +1
  • JFL
Theres no way these people can be considered humans

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, mb2007, 5'7 zoomer and 2 others
Theres no way these people can be considered humans
i love how people are against population control and eugenics and then say this kind of stuff

like, pick a side...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JL~, 5'7 zoomer, halloweed and 1 other person
i love how people are against population control and eugenics and then say this kind of stuff

like, pick a side...
Yeah bro just rip someones guys out while alive theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, 0S4MA, BrahminBoss and 1 other person
Elaborate
being a humanitarian leads to people like this existing

people say population control & eugenics are inhumane....
then they also say this is inhumane, but this happens because pop-control & eugenics aren't allowed

you guys genuinely lack critical thinking

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, JL~, pig_face and 1 other person

then they also say this is inhumane, but this happens because pop-control & eugenics aren't allowed

Ok get rid of the bad ones jfl the problem is the cartel is let free to do whatever tf they want

• +1
Reactions: halloweed

Honestly, why do you think this is happening in Mexico or whatever slum it is?

The screams

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
That's literally fucking disgusting. Wtf I shouldn't have clicked it. Full blown psychos

he was from ohio
100x worse.

Isis just decapitates, burns or drowns victims. Nothing compared to the barbarity of the cartel
he lost his goon streak so they fanum taxed his organs
niggers have some respect,
this clip is way too extreme to make jokes about and dont JFL react this either
literally the worst death ive ever seen

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
Ok get rid of the bad ones jfl the problem is the cartel is let free to do whatever tf they want
If we get rid of the bad humans, there will be less than a billion humans left alive.
It would solve most of the worlds problems, but you soyboys will ALWAYS see it as inhumane, even though not allowing this to happen is causing even more misery in this world.

The world will be better off without them, but a democratic world will never allow it, since these "humans" are allowed to vote against it.
Honestly, why do you think this is happening in Mexico or whatever slum it is?
Because it is a corrupt country, with corrupt people.
The only thing of value over there are drugs, money & power.

These people are also subhumans, they are on the same tier as animals.
They don't actually think, they just act based off of their instincts & emotions.

Due to a poor diet, drug abuse & being in poverty, every single generation is worse than the last.
As the genetics whittle down, they become less and less human.
This not only completely removes the ability to think critically, they lose their empathy.

• +1
Reactions: JL~, pig_face, PsychoH and 3 others
If we get rid of the bad humans, there will be less than a billion humans left alive.
It would solve most of the worlds problems, but you soyboys will ALWAYS see it as inhumane, even though not allowing this to happen is causing even more misery in this world.

The world will be better off without them, but a democratic world will never allow it, since these "humans" are allowed to vote against it.
Yeah get rid of the cartel i’m not disagreeing lol

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH and 8uAte
Darktriadmaxxing

Yeah get rid of the cartel i’m not disagreeing lol
Yes but that would already be called "genocide", so in my opinion we should go all the way, and simply remove all the "people" who are more harmful than useful to humanity.

The funny thing is, I wouldn't even call it genocide.
The definition of genocide is: "deliberate extermination of a people".
But these "peoples" DNA are so damaged, they are literally UNRECOGNISABLE if you compare them to a normal & healthy human being.
They are literally "subhuman".

The sad thing is, like I said earlier, these "people" can vote.
As long as the world is democratic this is undoable.

• +1
Reactions: pig_face and 8uAte

They don't actually think, they just act based off of their instincts & emotions.

Due to a poor diet, drug abuse & being in poverty, every single generation is worse than the last.
This not only completely removes the ability to think critically, they lose their empathy.
If we kept practicing and promoting eugenics worldwide from the 1930s, we wouldn’t be here talking about these animals today.

There’s no beauty or innocence in this world. It’s big blue ball of evil, sickness and death floating in space.

What a mad world
I can't believe people uploads shit like this on the internet

• +1
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
If we kept practicing and promoting eugenics worldwide from the 1930s, we wouldn’t be here talking about these animals today.

I can't believe people uploads shit like this on the internet
If we practised and promoted eugenics since then we would literally have a utopia down here.

• +1
Reactions: 8uAte

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: pig_face
If we practised and promoted eugenics since then we would literally have a utopia down here.
These “humanitarian" "human rights” cucktards ruin humanity and morals; they’re either genuinely low IQ lacking critical thinking skills, or do this shit on purpose for money and to be praised as some sort of "hero".

• +1
These “humanitarian" "human rights” cucktards ruin humanity and morals; they’re either genuinely low IQ lacking critical thinking skills, or do this shit on purpose for money and to be praised as some sort of "hero".
In my opinion, there's only two reasons.
1: they do this on purpose as it ensures their survival, in a perfect world they wouldn't exist.

2: people are too kind.

The best decisions are usually the hardest to make.
You could have the smartest person in the world lead everyone else, but as long as he is too kind & too emotional, the world will continue to be miserable.

Many of the decisions that would genuinely save this world, are ones that an emotional human is uncapable of making.
Eugenics, as an example:
It would involve lots of trial & error, inhumane experiments.. etc.
Millions, if not billions of human lives will be used to perfect it, and most people are incapable of even FATHOMING it happening.

In the ideal world, you'd have an intelligent but apathetic leader, with a kind & emotional population.
The one leader will do all the necessary evils so no one else will have to.

• +1
Reactions: pig_face and 8uAte
Not loading idk why

Cool. Killing like Lions.

High IQ. Mexican food isn't bad tho, it's mainly spiciness in their diet that made them pain tolerant ig

• JFL
Not watching that shit

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Vermilioncore and leanmaxx74
i hope that guys ok tbh

• +1
do yall know any good gore sites besides documenting reality and this ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore and Esteban1997
Shit makes ur stomach turn … ironically. Dunno how u the edge lords can laugh bout this, incel trait - u watch gore

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore and LowTierVitoBss
Imagine your intestines being ripped out of your gut which was cut open by a knife all while fully conscious, oof. What utter shitholes Latin American countries are

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret and Vermilioncore
They went Gyatt for Gyatt but he refused to go rizz for rizz
Nah they said stop the cap and took his ass straight to Ohio. Bro got so mogged 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😒😤😒😭😤🙂↔️😭😒🤯

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: raleqtambrobret, tombradylover and vermillioncorefan