man digs his own grave then lays down in it and gets hacked to death a dull machete

@BrahminBoss

• So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
I‘m not clicking that bozo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: silencio, FacialStructure404, klimo and 6 others
depressed incel stop watching negative stuff all the time faggot
play vidya and drink and go to sleep

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Schizo Tappy, FacialStructure404, ShowerMaxxing and 8 others
depressed incel stop watching negative stuff all the time faggot
play vidya and drink and go to sleep
good idea👍🏻
I’m gonna get a snack, a drink and relax in a cozy bed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, Schizo Tappy, ShowerMaxxing and 6 others
Shit happens

• Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
  • JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
nah what makes you think that? It feels good buddy :) don’t you see him giggling
Those people in the comment section of watch people die are so fucking retarded. They unironically think it’s better to dig your own grave to die like that, instead of dying attacking the guy recording

I am not digging my own grave under any circumstances

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and Vermilioncore
Those people in the comment section of watch people die are so fucking retarded. They unironically think it’s better to dig your own grave to die like that, instead of dying attacking the guy recording

Nah what comments have you read I thought they all said it’s better to attack and get killed then dig your own grave

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Xtra
Nah what comments have you read I thought they all said it’s better to attack and get killed then dig your own grave
Actually ur right it’s more like 50-50, some said the right stuff others said retarded shit like if u do that they will kill ur family

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Actually ur right it’s more like 50-50, some said the right stuff others said retarded shit like if u do that they will kill ur family
Yeah if I was involved with the cartel I’d literally have a pistol on me 24/7 even while taking a shit or jerking my cock. That way, if anyone captures me to torture me I’d hurry up and blow my brains out quickly. I’d carry a 40 caliber so there’s no chance of survival

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SoundnVision and IAMNOTANINCEL
ive seen that happen irl, i was a kid and i walked too far into the woods
i was living in a poor place in south america btw

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: klimo and Vermilioncore

yeah you gonna die anyway so why not do the least humiliating death of just getting shot point blank after trying to atack the executioner

yeah you gonna die anyway so why not do the least humiliating death of just getting shot point blank after trying to atack the executioner
There’s always a chance they’ll just injure him and torture him even worse tho.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and IAMNOTANINCEL
There’s always a chance they’ll just injure him and torture him even worse tho.
not digging my own grave tho
running away is probably the safest option tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Vermilioncore
not digging my own grave tho
running away is probably the safest option tbh
Nah they’ll just shoot you in the leg and force you to dig your own grave and fuck your skull

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and IAMNOTANINCEL
what is the point in making a thread like this

• JFL
Nah they’ll just shoot you in the leg and force you to dig your own grave and fuck your skull
Then just run like tom from tom and jerry when he steps on a mouse trap

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Vermilioncore and klimo
Then just run like tom from tom and jerry when he steps on a mouse trap
nah they finna catch you and skin you alive and make you eat your own cock and balls

• So Sad
Reactions: klimo
Should have ran at some point.

Hmm, getting shot or hacked to death?
Bud, I don’t think they’d give him the satisfaction of just shooting him to death. They’d probably shoot him in an area which isn’t lethal then make his death a thousand times worse and murder his whole family as he watches or something.

Kinda like Jesse pinkman in breaking bad. Had he just stayed put and not try anything, they wouldn’t had killed his girlfriend, but he had to go and try and be smart so they captured him and made him watch

is it tho
maybe its bc i live in the murder capital of the world but this shit is normal homie
ig its just weird to me because i was raised in a really safe env

• Hmm...
Reactions: alurmo
yea but its scary
That’s my goal on this forum. I aim to show people that this is an ugly terrifying world that I wish none of us had to endure. Life is ugly. Death is uglier.

Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. I shed some tears over how beautiful it was. The only thing it lacked was it needed way more blood. Like, rip his heart out and hold it in your hand like a baby, please. The heart will keep pumping for a couple of minutes post-mortem.

In GTA 5

• JFL
Bud, I don’t think they’d give him the satisfaction of just shooting him to death. They’d probably shoot him in an area which isn’t lethal then make his death a thousand times worse and murder his whole family as he watches or something.

Kinda like Jesse pinkman in breaking bad. Had he just stayed put and not try anything, they wouldn’t had killed his girlfriend, but he had to go and try and be smart so they captured him and made him watch
Yeah, I was thinking that too. No other explanation for just laying down like that when you could have at least tried to make a break for it.

However, I don't think they could have made it much worse than that.

• +1
Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. I shed some tears over how beautiful it was. The only thing it lacked was it needed way more blood. Like, rip his heart out and hold it in your hand like a baby, please. The heart will keep pumping for a couple of minutes post-mortem.

In GTA 5
Nah bro gotta be locked up ☠️☠️☠️

Yeah, I was thinking that too. No other explanation for just laying down like that when you could have at least tried to make a break for it.

However, I don't think they could have made it much worse than that.
I have no idea what id do in that situation. Probably just cry and beg and ask to suck their dick for freedom

How do these guys sleep at night? These beaners have to be abusing drugs to cope with the killings

• +1
How do these guys sleep at night? These beaners have to be abusing drugs to cope with the killings
Nah they sleep like babies and wear an outfit like this

IMG 8905

“time to hit the hay” ah fit

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing