Man falsely accused of rape and sexual assault

RAITEIII

RAITEIII

Legendary
A man has opened up about how his life was “destroyed” after he was falsely accused of rape on a night out by a deceitful fantasist. WARNING: Graphic content

41ddc3e4abd2ceb6c2125290ac2c43b6

A man has told how his life fell apart after he was falsely accused of rape by a deceitful fantasist.

Jordan Trengove, 22, appeared on Piers Morgan Uncensored, available to stream on Flash, to share his horrifying story.

The then 18-year-old was arrested in 2019 after Eleanor Williams – who he had only met on a night out once – claimed he had drugged and raped her.

To back up her claims, she posted graphic pictures of her injuries on social media.
1dfbc1c93c0a84da81455948fa2c75d3

221c17778bd5777261421c8b4a15d60e

The British father-of-one was remanded into custody and sent to prison to await trial. He was locked up for 10 weeks on a sex offenders wing, sharing a cell with a paedophile.

“I was disgusted. I didn’t know what was going on. I just felt horrified, scared,” he told the Sky News Australia host.

“When I found out I was being sent to prison, I said to my mum: ‘I’m not gonna be coming out alive’”.

Jordan was eventually released from jail and his charges dropped after Williams’ lies were exposed. It turned out she had inflicted her injuries on herself.

Apart from Jordan, Williams had accused a number of other men of sexual assault.

She also claimed she and other young women had been raped and trafficked by “Asian grooming gangs”.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29078, 5.5psl and JovenCansao
Imagine what has to go through someone's mind to pull something like this.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29078, 5.5psl, JovenCansao and 3 others
I'm starting to think real rapists get away with it while innocent "beta" men get falsely accused.

• +1
Reactions: JovenCansao, zura and RAITEIII
It's not just foids. Be careful... there are also stories of closeted gay men that accuse men falsely too.

This world is crazy.
Source: Your BBC-fucked ass

• JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII
I'm starting to think real rapists get away with it while innocent "beta" men get falsely accused.
This is a topic that I research because there are always incongruences in the stories.

There are many morbid reasons from which I found:

- framing someone as a revenge if they reject you directly or indirectly or for other reasons.

- To show loyalty to the partner. As in, you see? You're the one that I want

- and extension of the anterior point where someone feels jealously towards a third person and forces this situation to happen

- attention seek/ not good looking guy and they want to be a dick to him.

- interpersonal beef

- seeking a compensation for a lawsuit

The guy normally seems to be naive or gullible. I don't get to see a "bad guy" involved in this, which should be the opposite...

The only reason why I post this is to open people's eye and that you can find ANYTHING in this world. Be careful anyone. Even if you were Chad, people could still hate you for it.

A man has opened up about how his life was “destroyed” after he was falsely accused of rape on a night out by a deceitful fantasist. WARNING: Graphic content

View attachment 2301558

A man has told how his life fell apart after he was falsely accused of rape by a deceitful fantasist.

Jordan Trengove, 22, appeared on Piers Morgan Uncensored, available to stream on Flash, to share his horrifying story.

The then 18-year-old was arrested in 2019 after Eleanor Williams – who he had only met on a night out once – claimed he had drugged and raped her.

To back up her claims, she posted graphic pictures of her injuries on social media.
View attachment 2301802

View attachment 2301803

The British father-of-one was remanded into custody and sent to prison to await trial. He was locked up for 10 weeks on a sex offenders wing, sharing a cell with a paedophile.

“I was disgusted. I didn’t know what was going on. I just felt horrified, scared,” he told the Sky News Australia host.

“When I found out I was being sent to prison, I said to my mum: ‘I’m not gonna be coming out alive’”.

Jordan was eventually released from jail and his charges dropped after Williams’ lies were exposed. It turned out she had inflicted her injuries on herself.

Apart from Jordan, Williams had accused a number of other men of sexual assault.

She also claimed she and other young women had been raped and trafficked by “Asian grooming gangs”.
Welcome to the UK every woman is like this.

• WTF
It's not just foids. Be careful... there are also stories of closeted gay men that get mad at guys for being bisexual or straight and accuse them falsely too.

This world is crazy.
Good thing they're men then, nobody gives a shit about their claims jfl

• +1
Welcome to the UK every woman is like this.
I wonder if they are trying to get a compensation from some company or institution by claiming this stuff. You in UK?

Good thing they're men then, nobody gives a shit about their claims jfl
I hope so. I really dislike attention seeking fags even more than foids. because you say well it's a foid you know? More passable. A real men would never pull crap like this no matter what lol.

I wonder if they are trying to get a compensation from some company or institution by claiming this stuff. You in UK?
Yes I am a UKcel.

The UK courts do pay out compensation to rape victims which means she was eligible to a pay-out of £11,000 if she had gotten away with it.

She likely falsely accused those men out of psychopathic rage, as the use of false allegations and covert deception is the main way women attack others, where men will use physical violence instead.

People in the UK are completely brain dead and will believe anything at face value to socially conform, including allegations of rape and sexual assault. Those victims suffered, and one man killed themselves, because masses of British orcs (the mob) lacked the frontal lobe to adequately deal with the situation.

• Woah
Yes I am a Uk
People in the UK are completely brain dead and will believe anything at face value to socially conform, including allegations of rape and sexual assault. Those victims suffered, and one man killed themselves, because masses of British orcs (the mob) lacked the frontal lobe to adequately deal with the situation.
Unfortunately I also experienced the same observations. I know there are real victims that need all support and attention as well as real abusers that deserve the punishment but this movement is hijacked by people for their own perverse agenda.

It seems that people don't want to consider an ugly truth of maybe someone being capable of doing smth like that to harm others.

• +1
Reactions: Sexually Disabled
Yes I am a UKcel.

The UK courts do pay out compensation to rape victims which means she was eligible to a pay-out of £11,000 if she had gotten away with it.

She likely falsely accused those men out of psychopathic rage, as the use of false allegations and covert deception is the main way women attack others, where men will use physical violence instead.

How about claiming harassment at work? I think this is corporate fraud technique legit JFL. I doubt none is trynna take advantage of this.

I heard that a company can only pay you if it's their fault. Such as maybe accusing someone and they keep the accused and theres further offense with proof.

There should be a get fired policy where both get fired lol.

• +1
Reactions: Sexually Disabled