man gives up all his time to help dying wife and she divorces him to ride CC

D

Deleted member 4209

therouxs me
https://nypost.com/2020/03/04/dying...ows-terminal-cancer-patients-wild-sexcapades/

Upon receiving the devastating news, Molly — who’d battled breast cancer once before, in 2011 — leaves her unsatisfying marriage to explore her sexuality and fuel her dwindling vitality.

tenor.gif

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LostYouth, Deleted member 4310, Ruby and 16 others
JFL at anybody who believes in LTR in 2020.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4310, Aesthetic, DidntRead and 8 others
Welcome to the west; the peak of human civilization! Lo and behold; this is the model of society that any society must strive for! Hence, we shall now invade those inferior brown, black and yellow people to show them the one, true way!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5143, 54UD4D3, Deleted member 4804 and 1 other person
giphy.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ruby, Deleted member 4804, Aesthetic and 6 others
"we should spend our last moments together as a happy family"

"but muh tingles"

I bet her cuck husband was the one who approved her of doing that

JFL at the state of western women.

Not only can they take half your shit but make you a cuck in your own house and nothing you can do about it because of law.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Aesthetic, Deleted member 3832 and 4 others
this is why modern men are boycotting marriage

no woman is getting a penny of my money unless i give her it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310, Ruby, CupOfCoffee and 4 others
this is why modern men are boycotting marriage

no woman is getting a penny of my money unless i give her it

Which is good, any man who thinks of marriage is an idiot, imagine selling your soul for pussy.

Not to mention most men get married because they think a marriage will save their failing relationship then it comes back to kick them in the ass 10 times worse than if they were to just let the relationship fail in the first place.

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee, PubertyMaxxer, Aesthetic and 1 other person
Welcome to the west; the peak of human civilization! Lo and behold; this is the model of society that any society must strive for! Hence, we shall now invade those inferior brown, black and yellow people to show them the one, true way!
It's over.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: AlexHeally and Gengar
Like a “Sex and the City” brunch with chemo instead of Cosmos, the pair candidly gab about Molly’s conquests:

I love how females name it conquests as if it's somehow accomplishing something as a foid to GET fucked by men. It's easier to get laid as a female than it is to fall off your chair. YOU DIDNT ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING by fucking hundreds of men u slut cunt. There is nothing impressive about you being able to get dicked down by countless men

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LostYouth, Vidyacoper, Ruby and 3 others
I love how females name it conquests as if it's somehow accomplishing something as a foid to GET fucked by men. It's easier to get laid as a female than it is to fall off your chair. YOU DIDNT ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING by fucking hundreds of men u slut cunt. There is nothing impressive about you being able to get dicked down by countless men
master key vs master lock etc

Don't forget Slavs, we are honorary ethnics and they don't like our bigoted culture.

• So Sad
Reactions: Gengar
Which is good, any man who thinks of marriage is an idiot, imagine selling your soul for pussy.

Not to mention most men get married because they think a marriage will save their failing relationship then it comes back to kick them in the ass 10 times worse than if they were to just let the relationship fail in the first place.
Ngl this is true af

• +1
Reactions: Effortless
Dumb whore is being punished for her past it is obvious to me. You reap what you sow.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
its over so fucking over bro over ogre

Dumb whore is being punished for her past it is obvious to me. You reap what you sow.
but what about the man?

he didnt do anything other than help her :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back