Man goes ER after circumcision and writes a manifesto

Dogpill enjoyer

Dogpill enjoyer

Iron
The man in question received circumcision due to pain in his penis and back. The man alleged that he was scammed because the circumcision did not relieve his pain and left his dick with an "ugly" appearance.

This was a part extracted from his manuscript: "Dear brother, destiny has given me the possibility of punishing by my own handwho, for a few miserable pesos, dared to seriously injure me.I have thought about this decision for quite some time, and I have come to the conclusion that I need to do this to feel good about myself."

The manifesto has 369 pages:https://diarioriente.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/04/Memorias-de-un-loco-sensible-1.pdf

662cee36d192er d339 177

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy, bedes, Guanabana189 and 1 other person
Some of the most mentally retarded and ill creatures, innately psychopats who lean towards sexual perversion. Sex is all they can think about with their brachycephalic heads once they don't have it they end their lived

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: milkcuck, Deleted member 72072, fuse and 1 other person
Some of the most mentally retarded and ill creatures, innately psychopats who lean towards sexual perversion. Sex is all they can think about with their brachycephalic heads once they don't have it they end their lived
frl
just buy a sex doll

African superior gentlemen do it like nothing

• JFL
Reactions: Dogpill enjoyer
The man in question received circumcision due to pain in his penis and back. The man alleged that he was scammed because the circumcision did not relieve his pain and left his dick with an "ugly" appearance.

This was a part extracted from his manuscript: "Dear brother, destiny has given me the possibility of punishing by my own handwho, for a few miserable pesos, dared to seriously injure me.I have thought about this decision for quite some time, and I have come to the conclusion that I need to do this to feel good about myself."

The manifesto has 369 pages:https://diarioriente.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/04/Memorias-de-un-loco-sensible-1.pdf

View attachment 2981655
based

Users who are viewing this thread

Back