Man I hate normies so much

Pikabro

Pikabro

Pikacel
They treat you like dogshit and ostracise you and then gaslight you and/or btfo when you try to retaliate.

How does a subhuman truly win against normies? Like how?

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
I love arguing with ethnic foids it makes my dick rock hard because I know secretly their craving that BWC.

You can’t win actually. In fact winning against them is as hard as winning against women

You can’t win actually. In fact winning against them is as hard as winning against women
It's easy to win against foids. Just call them out and make them feel bad. Generally it's acceptable to tease or insult foids given you don't sound actually pissed yourself. But this is high school stuff. Perhaps the dynamic changes in adult social groups. I guess white knights are an issue though

But it's impossible to beat normies because they just life mog you. Even if you send a hot diss they'll just bounce back with a total annihilation

• +1
Reactions: Repentsinner
It's easy to win against foids. Just call them out and make them feel bad. Generally it's acceptable to tease or insult foids given you don't sound actually pissed yourself. But this is high school stuff. Perhaps the dynamic changes in adult social groups. I guess white knights are an issue though

But it's impossible to beat normies because they just life mog you. Even if you send a hot diss they'll just bounce back with a total annihilation
Yes but foids will never like you so you aren’t truly winning

Yes but foids will never like you so you aren’t truly winning
The Wire Roland Brice GIF

Damn. Touche.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21735