man i remeber being scared making my first post on this fourm

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken
thought i would immiedatly get doxxed and the police would be at my front door the next day

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, RAMU KAKA, h111 and 8 others
That's a high inhib trait. It also happened to me JFL.

That's a high inhib trait. It also happened to me JFL.
damn is that you in your pfp? you look like rameriz.

and ya im probably the most high inhib person ever

My first posts was some random kids that bullied me

• +1
Reactions: nathan
damn is that you in your pfp? you look like rameriz.

and ya im probably the most high inhib person ever
No, it is the Chad version of a somewhat famous latino incel.

Have you tried propanolol for anxiety? I took 80 mg, and felt very relaxed today.:smonk:

• Woah
Reactions: Zenis
No, it is the Chad version of a somewhat famous latino incel.

Have you tried propanolol for anxiety? I took 80 mg, and felt very relaxed today.:smonk:
how do i get it

though i would immiedatly get doxxed and the police would be at my front door the next day
lmao this is unironically why I put off making an account on here and .is for so long

lmao this is unironically why I put off making an account on here and .is for so long
fucking hate being high inhib so much

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
All my fears came true regarding this forum. Cops showed up to my house.

I used to think the same thing. I was originally gonna lurk, but now I got like 10k posts and sent face pics in dms all over. This site is ironically good for a lot of men’s mental health cause there is no male safe space these days. On reddit if you talk about any of your issues as a male you will get gaslit hard.

I used to think the same thing. I was originally gonna lurk, but now I got like 10k posts and sent face pics in dms all over. This site is ironically good for a lot of men’s mental health cause there is no male safe space these days. On reddit if you talk about any of your issues as a male you will get gaslit hard.
This website bullied my ass but you probably got another treatement if you weren'T as ugly.

• So Sad
Reactions: SubSigma