Man kills Ex for breaking up in broad daylight (video)

human304

human304

Kraken
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, LegitUser, Detective and 6 others
Denzel Washington GIF

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: iblamechico, bedes, Lokki and 11 others
Whites will be like “omg what’s wrong with him”

Meanwhile their daughters get gangbaned in public high school and wife is cheating with her work bf

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 14vic, Lokki, Htobrother and 6 others
high t shit ngl but its a currycel so hes prob just a cuck

• +1
Reactions: 14vic, LegitUser and human304
dayum that’s one crazy shitskin innit

• +1
Reactions: human304, mike21 and halloweed
respectful indian culture of minding your own business

• +1
Reactions: human304
niggas can’t control their feelings

• +1
Reactions: android and human304
Women would rather get bashed in the head with a spanner by a low inhib curry than date high inhib shycucked myselfcels

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Bars, lepo2317, Htobrother and 5 others
Bystander effect is real. Tho, let a bitch die once in a while.

• +1
They weren’t even together

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bars, human304 and Gaygymmaxx
lmao it's funny how no one even gives a shit

• +1
Reactions: Bars, bedes, human304 and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lepo2317, LegitUser and human304
View attachment 2988533
I wonder what was the reason but still, good work! cheating becoming new culture nowadays, since law not punishing them it's the way I guess.

• +1
I wonder what was the reason but still, good work! cheating becoming new culture nowadays, since law not punishing them it's the way I guess.
Yes but she learned her lesson she’s dead sometimes you need to know when to stop he was still hitting the dead body

I wonder what the world would be like without indians, this forum would probably not exist neither would i since i am 1/3 indian JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fah, Htobrother and human304
I wonder what the world would be like without indians, this forum would probably not exist neither would i since i am 1/3 indian JFL
There were barely any Indians in the first years of this forum

• +1
Whites will be like “omg what’s wrong with him”

Meanwhile their daughters get gangbaned in public high school and wife is cheating with her work bf
It doesn't matter you don't attack a woman for that. Shoulda married her! No excuse.

• +1
It doesn't matter you don't attack a woman for that. Shoulda married her! No excuse.
Cuck mentality.

Women physically abuse and mentally abuse men in the west and you submissive dogs wear it as a badge of honor

“Hehe wife made me sleep on the couch” Homer Simpson ass retard

Confused Homer Simpson GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: human304, klip11 and lastamericanvirgin
Cuck mentality.

Women physically abuse and mentally abuse men in the west and you submissive dogs wear it as a badge of honor

“Hehe wife made me sleep on the couch” Homer Simpson ass retard

Confused Homer Simpson GIF
Nah I'm 100% with you. But this is just wrong we all know it.

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser, human304 and Deleted member 74042
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: human304 and lastamericanvirgin
THUKRA KE MERA PYAAR, MERA INTEKAAM DEKHE GI!

• JFL
Bystander effect is real. Tho, let a bitch die once in a while.

Noone wants to put himself in harm's way for some random stranger. It's normal human behavior. Not my family, not my problem.
That's why we have the police.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lookologist003, lastamericanvirgin and LegitUser
Noone wants to put himself in harm's way for some random stranger. It's normal human behavior. Not my family, not my problem.
Yh acting as if I'm gonna go tackle some pyscho with a weapon. Fuck that.

• So Sad
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin
Thats actually sexually disturbing and sad. :(

Knock him out. Kick him. Grab an object.
No. The only people I would risk my life for would be my family and close friends.

Besides, she was dead after the first 3 strikes, there's nothing you can do. That much trauma to the head even if it happend right outside the doors to a hospital she's fucked

Maybe if it was a beating going on rather than murder and she wasn't dead yet, I was physically stronger than the guy and I was in a group, that's the only time I would intervene for a random person. Or if it was a child being attacked.

No. The only people I would risk my life for would be my family and close friends.

Besides, she was dead after the first 3 strikes, there's nothing you can do.

Maybe if it was a beating going on rather than murder and she wasn't dead yet, I was physically stronger than the guy and I was in a group, that's the only time I would intervene for a random person. Or if it was a child being attacked.
To watch someone murdered is sick and sexually disturbing like some people prob get off to it its sick.

To watch someone murdered is sick and sexually disturbing like some people prob get off to it its sick.
I don't understand ppl who get off to this but I think it's common. I went on the wpd website and it's a bunch of psycho women idiolising and making edits of mass shooters etc.

I know they are women rather than men because I asked them why they were doing that and they called me an incel jfl

• WTF
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin
Why tf everyone vieweing and not soing anything

Indians shit in the street for fun

Users who are viewing this thread

Back