• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thereallegend, optimisticzoomer, IAMNOTANINCEL and 1 other person
water

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, IAMNOTANINCEL, Juandigomigo22 and 1 other person
All religions are man-made, so are you implying spirituality is real by religion isn’t?
I believe that there is a god but human can't just write their beliefs in a book and say that their beliefs are the only correct one and their god is the only real one

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper
What do you gain from not believing? If you believe and it is real you gain something. Pointless to be a non believer

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
What do you gain from not believing? If you believe and it is real you gain something. Pointless to be a non believer
I actually believe there is a god, but even, which religion to choose ? They are all fake

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
Your baby’s gonna burn
Found it abstract for a god to burn his own creature lmao, like you give us the freedom to think what we want and knew that some people will not go by your words and still give us freedom

Found it abstract for a god to burn his own creature lmao, like you give us the freedom to think what we want and knew that some people will not go by your words and still give us freedom
Jehovah witnesses don’t believe in hell, they say the same thing

I believe that there is a god but human can't just write their beliefs in a book and say that their beliefs are the only correct one and their god is the only real one
What is ‘God’ to you?

And even if you don’t believe in spiritual books like the bible, I still think you should find one that suits you best.

Spiritual books such as the bible are great for being in tune with your conscious and mind, as well as the world (engaging with nature, meditation, knowing there’s a source greater than you can understand, etc) around you. They are also very morally just and logical; teaching many stories you may need to find yourself and your own truth. Look at them as a ‘Key to Life 101 book’

even I don’t call myself christian atm, I am simply a follower of the bible and its teachings

• +1
Reactions: rexylkmxg
Idiotic take. You don't follow a religion 'just because' you follow because of your determined faith.

i.e.
If he followed christianity 'just because' he would still go be separated from God after death.

• +1
Idiotic take. You don't follow a religion 'just because' you follow because of your determined faith.

i.e.
If he followed christianity 'just because' he would still go be separated from God after death.
Nigger don’t try to educate on an incel site you ugly bastard, I wasn’t saying that’s why you should, I was just saying you gain nothing from not believing,
I.e
Your a faggot

• JFL
What is ‘God’ to you?

And even if you don’t believe in spiritual books like the bible, I still think you should find one that suits you best.

Spiritual books such as the bible are great for being in tune with your conscious and mind, as well as the world (engaging with nature, meditation, knowing there’s a source greater than you can understand, etc) around you. They are also very morally just and logical; teaching many stories you may need to find yourself and your own truth. Look at them as a ‘Key to Life 101 book’

even I don’t call myself christian atm, I am simply a follower of the bible and its teachings
I was an ex orthodox christian, I came from a orthodox minority country. I leave Christianity not because of the teaching, cuz they are really great, but more bcs like Jesus was a Jew, Jesus has only teachd in Palestine, Jews are the "god chosen people", like I feel very rejected, and even some people says that Jews created Christianity (not only reason but one of them)

Last edited:
My good fellow, I advise you don’t try to educate me on an incel site you handsome African man, I wasn’t saying that’s why you should, I was just saying you gain nothing from not believing,
i.e.
You're
a gentleman
Had to edit a little bit of what you said because you talk like the average idiot on this forum.
I wasn’t saying that’s why you should, I was just saying you gain nothing from not believing,
And obviously he's not gonna 'start believing' out of no where and achieve heaven just because user Juandigomigo22 said to. He would gain nothing both sides until he genuinely gains true faith throughout his life.

Last edited:
Had to edit a little bit of what you said because you talk like the average idiot on this forum.

And obviously he's not gonna 'start believing' out of no where and achieve heaven just because user Juandigomigo22 said to. He would gain nothing both sides until he genuinely gains true faith throughout his life.
Wow, you didn’t come back with an insult?
:ogre: Whatever nigger

good thing mines real :p

• Love it
I was an ex orthodox christian, I came from a orthodox minority country. I leave Christianity not because of the teaching, cuz they are really great, but more bcs like Jesus was a Jew, Jesus has only teachd in Palestine, Jews are the "god chosen people", like I feel very rejected, and even some people says that Jews created Christianity (not only reason but one of them)
So basically because you believe Christianity had a lack of inclusiveness? I understand but disagree with your takes. I recommend you do a little more research into it. I'll try to do some as well to help if you want
Wow, you didn’t come back with an insult?
:ogre: Whatever nigger
I don’t have the time to do all that on the internet nor do I want to.

You’re my favorite mexican on this app too, I don’t wanna get on your bad side 😉😉

• Love it
Reactions: Juandigomigo22
From what I found in 10 minutes (still have to find good sources for them):

Yes, Jews (Btw, Jews = Children of Abraham/Citizens of the Nation of Judea) are 'God's Chosen People.' They are chosen by God to only worship them and spread his message worldwide to the Gentiles (non-jews). They ARE NOT the only ones who could achieve salvation, before OR after the coming of Jesus. There's no need to feel excluded or rejected.

Jesus was also a Jew but it doesn't matter as his teachings were different from Judaism's, which is why we're Christians.

From what I found in 10 minutes (still have to find good sources for them):

Yes, Jews (Btw, Jews = Children of Abraham/Citizens of the Nation of Judea) are 'God's Chosen People.' They are chosen by God to only worship them and spread his message worldwide to the Gentiles (non-jews). They ARE NOT the only ones who could achieve salvation, before OR after the coming of Jesus. There's no need to feel excluded or rejected.

Jesus was also a Jew but it doesn't matter as his teachings were different from Judaism's, which is why we're Christians.
Jews believe that all the lands belong to them and all the non Jew will be the slaves of the Jews

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper
Jews believe that all the lands belong to them and all the non Jew will be the slaves of the Jews
Can't summarize it rn, but go through this thread:

and read the posts of @drewcosten and the reply of @Wayneswebma -- They talk about this topic well.