Man my fucking parents ruined my life when they left Vermont with all the people I was able to become close friends with despite my fucking autism bec

Pei

Pei

Kraken
Knew them before even 1st grade and because everyone was so young they accepted me or didn’t even realize I was different but because my mom mom and stepdad got my dad arrested because they thought he was abusing her and doing other stuff my mom moved us back to my parents home state they’re from same state and now at 19 no friends because at the middle school and high school I went to made no real friends and bullied and ostracized since autism and now out of high school no social life when I still would have had one had I stayed in that state due to the reasons for say earlier

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: h111, slavicpsycho, XtrovertNTnormalfag and 6 others
@LeonidasGui

• +1
Reactions: h111 and DalitBoss
@Zenis

• +1
not reading that essay buddy boyo

Vermont a northern state of us btw

• +1
Reactions: h111, Darkeningstar and DalitBoss
@DalitBoss now I have no fucking friends at least a few in Vermont would have remain friends of me due to child hood memories and attachment to me despite autism

• +1
Reactions: h111, Darkeningstar and DalitBoss
@DalitBoss now I have no fucking friends at least a few in Vermont would have remain friends of me due to child hood memories and attachment to me despite autism
We are your friends + learn to feel good being alone

• +1
Reactions: h111 and Pei
Knew them before even 1st grade and because everyone was so young they accepted me or didn’t even realize I was different but because my mom mom and stepdad got my dad arrested because they thought he was abusing her and doing other stuff my mom moved us back to my parents home state they’re from same state and now at 19 no friends because at the middle school and high school I went to made no real friends and bullied and ostracized since autism and now out of high school no social life when I still would have had one had I stayed in that state due to the reasons for say earlier
Is this real bro

Make new friends or cry about it buddy boyo

• Ugh..
Reactions: h111 and Pei
I'm your friend, pei

• +1
Reactions: h111, DalitBoss and Darkeningstar
I can understand

Make new friends or cry about it buddy boyo
idiot I said it’s more true friendship when you knew the person ever since you were a young child and because everyone was so young they overlooked it

• +1
never thought i'd see you make a normal post

Wow thats sad
Lets be friends im sorry for bullying u bc barrett obsession
Long Live Pei

I understand bro I have similar problems parents forcing me to switch to another school