Man nicotine is so good for anxiety

Willmogulater

Willmogulater

Gynocel
Last week i was so depressed, i dint even went to the gym and rot at my home when i started smoking again i socialized so much, met my old friends and also today went for a walk, i dint feel nervous at all its working like a charm, but yea i have to pay the cost
Can u guys suggest a better alternative to replace nicotine which make me feel the same way i.e make me low inhib and no anxiety

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
Chamomile tea

• +1
Reactions: Willmogulater
Maybe work on your personality instead of abusing drugs

• So Sad
Maybe work on your personality instead of abusing drugs
I literally socialized so much and feel so much better than sober, because i have to wagecel full time then go to gym and have no gf and khhv so it helps me cope

For beginners, it's a great stimulator. The sad thing is, well, it's addictive in any form (cigarettes, sprays, gum, patches, chewing etc).

• +1
For beginners, it's a great stimulator. The sad thing is, well, it's addictive in any form (cigarettes, sprays, gum, patches, chewing etc).
Is there anything i can use to replace cigarettes, other drug which works the same

Is there anything i can use to replace cigarettes, other drug which works the same
Another addictive substance, such as alcohol, fenibut (not too addictive if used properly), and various supplements and herbs, including ashwaganda.

• +1
4249393_IMG_0424.jpeg

Last week i was so depressed, i dint even went to the gym and rot at my home when i started smoking again i socialized so much, met my old friends and also today went for a walk, i dint feel nervous at all its working like a charm, but yea i have to pay the cost
Can u guys suggest a better alternative to replace nicotine which make me feel the same way i.e make me low inhib and no anxiety
I would recommend snus.its still nikotinet but not as bad as smoking and imo mogs ciggaretes and vapes. Dont buy shit like zyn tho, buy Velo https://moor.se/velo-nikotinpasar

• +1