Man ppl seriously injecting random ahh useless shit

Alucard69

Alucard69

Zephir
People talking about injecting lipolab whatever that is etc.. bruh what's the point, you're lucky if you'll notice a single molecule change. Rather save that for surgery or spend it on beer.

• JFL
Reactions: enriquecel and Goth
Meth is better we know this because the aryans did it (refer to the pervitin aryan soldiers took) beer is for low iq apes to cope

• Hmm...
Reactions: Alucard69
Meth is better we know this because the aryans did it (refer to the pervitin aryan soldiers took) beer is for low iq apes to cope
With meth abuse you will be sleeping under the bridge next to the homeless in under a month

• JFL
Reactions: Goth
With meth abuse you will be sleeping under the bridge next to the homeless in under a month
Tales pal, I do it daily and I’m high iq

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GlamourPursuer and Goth
Not even a single quark

Im too high inhib after seeing someone mention your facial nerves could get hit and my 2 vials are going to waste :feelsping:

• +1
Im too high inhib after seeing someone mention your facial nerves could get hit and my 2 vials are going to waste :feelsping:
guess what retard when you go outside and cross the road you could get hit by a car 😲😲😲😲 now ldar and find some new copes

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
guess what retard when you go outside and cross the road you could get hit by a car 😲😲😲😲 now ldar and find some new copes
I'll inject it my ass my ass is too big I'm not dimoprhic enough :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: GlamourPursuer and Kelly Oubre Jr
I'll inject it my ass my ass is too big I'm not dimoprhic enough :ogre:
trannymaxx, bblmaxx and onlyfansmaxx you will dominate the "im straight but like trannies" copers niche who spend insane amount of money on onlyfans

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
People talking about injecting lipolab whatever that is etc.. bruh what's the point, you're lucky if you'll notice a single molecule change. Rather save that for surgery or spend it on beer.
analysed every photon emitted :feelsgood:

There’s a reason why I wanna be natural

• Hmm...
People are retarded. Get surgery or stfu

• +1
why is that? if i could get surgeries that'd benefit me i would do in a heartbeat
That’s ONLY if you need it like a proper truecel would not everyone should get surgery

• Hmm...
That’s ONLY if you need it like a proper truecel would not everyone should get surgery
Ehh, i don't think so, if you wanna look better, do what you want. It's really that simple, and i'd assume most want to look better here. There's not really anything to softmaxx after you've done basics

• JFL
Reactions: flippasav
Ehh, i don't think so, if you wanna look better, do what you want. It's really that simple, and i'd assume most want to look better here
Yeah so I might as well look uncanny then?

• Hmm...
STOP “HHMMMM’ING” ME IT BOILS MY BLOOD

• WTF
Yeah so I might as well look uncanny then?
Not everyone looks uncanny, if it's properly planned to not look uncanny why would it. I think risks of botch are pretty small

• JFL
Reactions: flippasav
People are retarded. Get surgery or stfu
It's stupid imo these kids are coming in from tiktok to inject random shit, actually thinking it's an important thing to do in order to 'ascend' brainwashed ahh kids.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
niggas think they can cheat genetics with magic potions

• JFL