• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: murdah, cromagnon, IAMNOTANINCEL and 9 others
That's why you never act like a bitch when some1 threatens you with a gun

Either you die as a badass or die as a pussy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah, acv700, Hades and 9 others
I think he tried to bamboozle them, many people there carry a cheap spare phone or empty wallet to give to robbers, the guy put his phone in the bag, then took it out again, and probably switched to a cheap burner phone, robbers are now aware of these tactics and have zero tolerance for them, there are other similar clips with people who try to talk to the robbers, distract their attention, drop their phone/wallet, etc - and they get shot immediately in the head.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: murdah, flippasav, watah and 17 others
I think he tried to bamboozle them, many people there carry a cheap spare phone or empty wallet to give to robbers, the guy put his phone in the bag, then took it out again, and probably switched to a cheap burner phone, robbers are now aware of these tactics and have zero tolerance for them, there are other similar clips with people who try to talk to the robbers, distract their attention, drop their phone/wallet, etc - and they get shot immediately in the head.
Good observatiın, I noticed too. Most likely why they shot him anyway

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: murdah, Roquefort, 5'7 zoomer and 2 others
Do you know which country it is?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: normie_joe and ElySioNs
just your average day in brazil

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah, acv700, Hades and 9 others
Do you know which country it is?
Don't know the exact country but very much looks like a South American country to me, could be Brazil

• +1
Reactions: murdah and 5'7 zoomer
It's Colombia, i researched it

• So Sad
Reactions: murdah and 5'7 zoomer
what a retard just turned a robbery case into a double homicide case. Its Columbia tho ig so police don't care

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah, Roquefort, Imretarded? and 7 others
Low IQ poor subhuman fucks. Now they have both a murder and attempted murder on them, just for their own stupidity. Hope they get beheaded in jail

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah, Hades, framemoggerr and 17 others
Low IQ poor subhuman fucks. Now they have both a murder and attempted murder on them, just for their own stupidity. Hope they get beheaded in jail
Prisons in south america are brutal
Theyll legit get killed there

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Roquefort, Imretarded?, SteveRogers and 2 others
Why’d they kill him but not the witness? He was lucky af tho that these 3rd world robbers are retards. I’m not the most empathetic person but damn wtf. He didn’t deserve that unless there’s more to the story

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?

Shut up nigga

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Imretarded?
Oh that makes sense. Damn

This is a 3rd world country clown. They likely won’t be caught

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
Prisons in south america are brutal
Theyll legit get killed there
They could but it’s not because the prisoners are vigilantes handing out justice retard :lul::lul::lul::lul:

Why’d they kill him but not the witness? He was lucky af tho that these 3rd world robbers are retards. I’m not the most empathetic person but damn wtf. He didn’t deserve that unless there’s more to the story
They wanted to do a power play on the witness, it's like how some serial killers leave their victims alive just so they are traumatized and suffer

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: acv700 and Imretarded?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Roquefort, Vermilioncore, SteveRogers and 3 others

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston, Ascending2Tyrone, Roquefort and 2 others
I think this was a hit tbh

• +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked, Roquefort, framemoggerr and 2 others
Drug dealing is a dangerous business unless you work for the largest ones which are drugmakers.

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
But remember Save Europa kids are cringe and racist as fuck for not wanting innate criminals in their countries.

@cromagnon

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston, looksmaxxed, ShowerMaxxing and 3 others
They wanted to do a power play on the witness, it's like how some serial killers leave their victims alive just so they are traumatized and suffer
Nigga just making up shit. If they’re leaving their victims alive then they aren’t serial killers :lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Esteban1997
Nigga just making up shit. If they’re leaving their victims alive then they aren’t serial killers :lul::lul::lul::lul:
Are you low iq? Have you never read about serial killers, I am not saying they left all their victims alive but some of them.

He switched the phone while the robber was looking at him do it :feelsuhh:
Why did he think it would work?

• +1
Reactions: Roquefort, Gonthar and ElySioNs
There is no clear answer for a situation like this… It’s a massive gamble whatever you do because the criminals may have condemned you from the start, i.e., they were going to kill you anyways.

There’s a lot of factors that come into play here: 1) Regard for human life 2) Patience for the victim 3) Victims decision making, etc

When you’re getting robbed in a country like South America, where your life is worth dirt, you just have to give everything and listen to the criminal, don’t even try to deceive or plead or you’ll end up like the guy above. Not every criminal will immediately splat your brains everywhere, but this is in SA so it’s an obvious red flag to try and create any suspicion.

Even if the criminals didn’t come up to you point blank yet, it would be a hopeless cause to try and fight back; you can only fight back when their backs are turned against you. For example in the video, when the criminals got on their motorcycle, that would’ve been the perfect time to get them back, because they’re now anxious to leave the scene before getting caught.

Brutal video overall. Take it as a learning lesson to be patient and vigilant, especially when you live in brown city.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: acv700, Roquefort, jacobrb07 and 2 others
But remember Save Europa kids are cringe and racist as fuck for not wanting innate criminals in their countries.

@cromagnon
We need these engineers and doctors. They just saved this man’s life

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
Damn second guy got lucky you see the guy try to shoot him but his gun jammed

Also it was a hit. They wanted to kill that guy.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: murdah, acv700, jacobrb07 and 2 others

@cromagnon
Cope, what will we do without the underplayed berry pickers and street sweepers? The whole US economy would collapse

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
satan is waiting for them

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Weird they killed him out of nowhere
Looks like gang crime and they robbed the phone to make it look like a robbery

• +1
Reactions: murdah, acv700, Roquefort and 2 others
Damn second guy got lucky you see the guy try to shoot him but his gun jammed

Also it was a hit. They wanted to kill that guy.
Don’t think it was a jam, they still had another guy with a gun.

Is it certain it was a hit?

Don’t think it was a jam, they still had another guy with a gun.

Is it certain it was a hit?
I’m sure it was a hit because they shot dude without hesitation at all and didn’t even look at the phone when he handed it over almost as if that wasn’t what they had their eyes on

• +1
Reactions: Roquefort
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and AlbinoMaxxer
You're all spics. It doesn't matter which subspic you are because in th end you are all beaners
Wow "spics", "beaners" no one even knows what this shit means here
You're all such pussies, I really laugh of how much of pussies you guys are, afraid of everything
That's why people in south America mog in T levels
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: cromagnon
Wow "spics", "beaners" no one even knows what this shit means here
You're all such pussies, I really laugh of how much of pussies you guys are, afraid of everything
That's why people in south America mog in T levels
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
shut up spic, your country is a shithole

i live in white suburban america while you live in a favela, lololol faggot cuck wetback

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Jamming isn't the issue obviously, if they really wanted to kill that guy, they would. If ones gun jammed, then you got the other guy next to him, if his gun can't shoot too you got the others in the motorcycles which most likely also carry gun

I FUCKING HATE THIS DISGUSTING COUNTRYYY!!!!!!!

• +1
Reactions: murdah
shut up spic, your country is a shithole

i live in white suburban america while you live in a favela, lololol faggot cuck wetback
Bro thinks it's the 90s, only mexicucks want to live in cuckmerica
No one cares about your shit hole suburban sprawl life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: acv700 and cromagnon
They took his phone and mag dumped him anyway
Where was this? I knew someone I grew up with that got shot and killed in a robbery. He was 22 at the time of his death.

Bro thinks it's the 90s, only mexicucks want to live in cuckmerica
No one cares about your shit hole suburban sprawl life
lol you're so deluded, imagine thinking your shithole favela life dodging gunshots 24/7 is better than my chill teenage life where all i do is bike and play games, kys spic

Where was this? I knew someone I grew up with that got shot and killed in a robbery. He was 22 at the time of his death.
Colombia

• +1
Reactions: klip11
I don’t know this looks more like a hit disguised as a mugging. He shot the guy then double tapped him multiple times, ensuring he was dead

• +1
Reactions: murdah and Gonthar
lol you're so deluded, imagine thinking your shithole favela life dodging gunshots 24/7 is better than my chill teenage life where all i do is bike and play games, kys spic
"Favela" not even 5% of people live in favelas your retard
While you guys live in a fucking suburb that has nothing but houses, that's a fucking boring life that's why cuckmericams become trannies:feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: cromagnon
Guy I knew who got killed was in Detroit. But he wasn't the only person I knew to be shot and killed in the street.

• +1
Reactions: ElySioNs
Look guys I love my life I live 25km from a grocery store and I call McDonald's a restaurant
Nah
:ogre:

"Favela" not even 5% of people live in favelas your retard
While you guys live in a fucking suburb that has nothing but houses, that's a fucking boring life that's why cuckmericams become trannies:feelskek:
you think suburb is nothing but houses :feelskek: absolute retard, theres shops like 2 mins away from me and the central downtown of my small town, retard cuck