Man, what is the difference between him and I????????

maxilofailo

maxilofailo

im a failure
I just don’t get it.

My older step brother, he has it all. The social circle, the social media NT rep. Which is really all I’ve ever wanted.

He’s made every wrong move in life and he still come out on top. He won. So many suspension, fights, in trouble with the law TWICE by 18, and even “banned from prom.” And what happens?

Nothing. Theft and assault (on a female) expunged from record. Prom ban lifted AT THE LAST SECOND. Leaches off my uncle and lives in NY fucking around with random niggas all day just enjoying life.

Meanwhile me, the “goody two shoes” is suffering in silence, emotional pain all the time, no friends, many enemies, and for what?

Shit he’s even best friends with my ex, the girl I lost my v card to. It’s just so brutal. In a way, I kind of view him like Jeremy Meeks. Made all the wrong moves and still came out on top. While I made all the “right” moves and came out on the bottom. And that’s just how his life seems to go, IT JUST ALWAYS WORKS OUT FOR HIM.

I bet if HE tried to assassinate trump he somehow would be fine. That’s literally the level that he’s on.

Mind you he’s black. Like really black and went to white schools, and assault a white person. By what I was taught growing up by my parents he should be rotting in jail, yet he’s in the city living life and I’m rotting at home in my room, dealing with constant BS.

And on top of all this, HES AN IMMIGRANT. HE HASNT EVEN BEEN IN THIS COUNTRY FOR HIS WHOLE LIFE. HES ONLY BEEN HERE FOR 8 YEARS AND ALREADY IS AHEAD OF ME.

Whenever he does some dumb crazy shit, it’s all good, whatever that’s who he is. But me, one little thing and EVERYONE LOSES THEIR FUCKING MINDS. IT PISSES ME OFF. IM HELD TO A HIGHER STANDARD, BUT I DONT GET HIGHER REWARDS AND PRIVILEGES. In fact I get less.

I was taught growing up by my helicopter overbearing mother that getting tattoos is a cardinal sin, that I would be kicked out. But he got a tat and nothing happened. In fact he ran away and then was welcomed back. He got earrings, and again nothing happened.

I honestly believe it’s because he’s 6ft, the tallest in the family, that has to be a contributing factor somewhat. I truly believe his height plays a role LIKE I TRULY BELIEVE THAT.

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616 and glizzygnasher68
the difference is, you have not imposed yourself upon him, as the superior male. why have you not poisoned him and punished him for being a shithead? you are allowing him to do the things he does.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: glizzygnasher68 and maxilofailo
the difference is, you have not imposed yourself upon him, as the superior male. why have you not poisoned him and punished him for being a shithead? you are allowing him to do the things he does.
What are you even talking about

Ehhh…… I’d say like LTN maybe same as me def not good looking and he’s fat like even more than me
I don't really know then, seems like he just got a big cycle of positive reinforcement

Maybe he's a more effective communicator

I don't really know then, seems like he just got a big cycle of positive reinforcement
Idk cause his childhood was opposite of mine
Like mine was good but his was bad from what I’ve heard

But then he came to American and when we reached adolescence it switched around

So I don’t even know if it’s positive reinforcement I truly can’t figure out what it is

• +1
Reactions: glizzygnasher68
He is more determined, confident and powerful than you. My friend was like your brother, ugly as fuck and bad in school but he climbed his way up.

• +1
Reactions: glizzygnasher68
Maybe he's a more effective communicator
I would say he’s better in the sense he’s more of a class clown type, always the loudest and drawing attention to himself. Def not shy like me at ALL.

He is more determined, confident and powerful than you. My friend was like your brother, ugly as fuck and bad in school but he climbed his way up.
I would say you’re right he is more confident and determined. If by powerful you mean strength then yea other than that idk what you mean.

I just don’t get it.

My older step brother, he has it all. The social circle, the social media NT rep. Which is really all I’ve ever wanted.

He’s made every wrong move in life and he still come out on top. He won. So many suspension, fights, in trouble with the law TWICE by 18, and even “banned from prom.” And what happens?

Nothing. Theft and assault (on a female) expunged from record. Prom ban lifted AT THE LAST SECOND. Leaches off my uncle and lives in NY fucking around with random niggas all day just enjoying life.

Meanwhile me, the “goody two shoes” is suffering in silence, emotional pain all the time, no friends, many enemies, and for what?

Shit he’s even best friends with my ex, the girl I lost my v card to. It’s just so brutal. In a way, I kind of view him like Jeremy Meeks. Made all the wrong moves and still came out on top. While I made all the “right” moves and came out on the bottom. And that’s just how his life seems to go, IT JUST ALWAYS WORKS OUT FOR HIM.

I bet if HE tried to assassinate trump he somehow would be fine. That’s literally the level that he’s on.

Mind you he’s black. Like really black and went to white schools, and assault a white person. By what I was taught growing up by my parents he should be rotting in jail, yet he’s in the city living life and I’m rotting at home in my room, dealing with constant BS.

And on top of all this, HES AN IMMIGRANT. HE HASNT EVEN BEEN IN THIS COUNTRY FOR HIS WHOLE LIFE. HES ONLY BEEN HERE FOR 8 YEARS AND ALREADY IS AHEAD OF ME.

Whenever he does some dumb crazy shit, it’s all good, whatever that’s who he is. But me, one little thing and EVERYONE LOSES THEIR FUCKING MINDS. IT PISSES ME OFF. IM HELD TO A HIGHER STANDARD, BUT I DONT GET HIGHER REWARDS AND PRIVILEGES. In fact I get less.

I was taught growing up by my helicopter overbearing mother that getting tattoos is a cardinal sin, that I would be kicked out. But he got a tat and nothing happened. In fact he ran away and then was welcomed back. He got earrings, and again nothing happened.

I honestly believe it’s because he’s 6ft, the tallest in the family, that has to be a contributing factor somewhat. I truly believe his height plays a role LIKE I TRULY BELIEVE THAT.
what is his looke lsevel

I just don’t get it.

Brain chemistry
Temperment (DNA)
Experiences
Looks

Brain chemistry
Temperment (DNA)
Experiences
Looks
Ok temperament is the same for sure we both get it from our dad
Looks are the same as well both LTN
Experiences are diff especially early on
Brain Chen could be diff but I don’t even know how you would measure that shit or determine brain chemistry