• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: apocalypse, RAMU KAKA, aesthetic beauty and 2 others
Bro was denied an appeal recently too

just be confident Derek :soy: have a positive mindset

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and horizontallytall
nooooooooo you can't just hold a guy on the ground who asked to be on the ground :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum
george floyd died from a fentanyl overdose and chauvin was sacrificed to appease leftist tards. this is why i could never join the police, you are expendable and you protect the very people who want to ruin or kill you.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 27674, overtier1011, RAMU KAKA and 9 others
george floyd died from a fentanyl overdose and chauvin was sacrificed to appease leftist tards. this is why i could never join the police, you are expendable and you protect the very people who want to ruin or kill you.
I mean just don’t rest ur knees on a mf’s neck tbh

Can’t convince me some grown ass nigga basically squishing ur neck had nothing to do with his death

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Ricky212, Deleted member 27674, zura and 5 others

Can’t convince me some grown ass nigga basically squishing ur neck had nothing to do with his death
it may or may not have contributed, but the point is the proof wasn't there. the original coroner already confirmed the primary cause of death was heart failure from fentanyl , but then they threw that out and got some biased nigger coroner to come to a conclusion that the da wanted. even then that's manslaughter at most. the trial was a farce. along with the rittenhouse circus where they tried everything to convict him, shows that the american legal system in every major city is completely owned by leftist fuckwits and beyond salvaging.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: overtier1011, HeightPilledum, Arcturus and 1 other person
He's with Epstein now

Hope he makes a speedy recovery 🙏

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, HeightPilledum, Deleted member 50722 and 2 others
toll paid

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ricky212, RichardSpencel, Deleted member 18522 and 2 others

there's a point in the video where George lifts his head off the ground, showing how little weight was actually on him. also the part where they show the knee was on his back, not his neck. they also fucking taught knee on neck restraints in Chauvin's department. and they were fucking waiting for an ambulance to get there. the whole thing is a fucking joke.

like, maybe the knee had something to do with it, but then don't get yourself in a situation where it's necessary for a dude to hold you down with his knee and you're also seconds away from a heart attack due to the amount of drugs you've done in your life and are also currently in your system

like, here's a dude dying in similar circumstances, but with no knee on his neck:

there's another one i can't find. and it's happened other times as well. just look up studies on excited delirium. it's just a game of hot potato and it was only a matter of time before someone got caught with the potato. but retards are like "i saw it with my own eyes! he murdered him!"

Last edited:
it may or may not have contributed, but the point is the proof wasn't there. the original coroner already confirmed the primary cause of death was heart failure from fentanyl , but then they threw that out and got some biased nigger coroner to come to a conclusion that the da wanted. even then that's manslaughter at most. the trial was a farce. along with the rittenhouse circus where they tried everything to convict him, shows that the american legal system in every major city is completely owned by leftist fuckwits and beyond salvaging.
I mean it was probably the people protesting, at the end of the day ppl wouldn’t get out of the police ass if they didn’t do this

there's a point in the video where George lifts his head off the ground, showing how little weight was actually on him. also the part where they show the knee was on his back, not his neck. they also fucking taught knee on neck restraints in Chauvin's department. and they were fucking waiting for an ambulance to get there. the whole thing is a fucking joke.

like, maybe the knee had something to do with it, but then don't get yourself in a situation where it's necessary for a dude to hold you down with his knee and you're also seconds away from a heart attack due to the amount of drugs you've done in your life and are also currently in your system

like, here's a dude dying in similar circumstances, but with no knee on his neck:

there's another one i can't find. and it's happened other times as well. just look up studies on excited delirium. it's just a game of hot potato and it was only a matter of time before someone got caught with the potato. but retards are like "i saw it with my own eyes! he murdered him!"

Dude said I can't breath multiple times that should been an indicator end of the day rhe cop was not fit to be ab officer if that's how he trets citizens.

Dude said I can't breath multiple times that should been an indicator end of the day rhe cop was not fit to be ab officer if that's how he trets citizens.
lmao, they all say that. there's a reason they teach the boy who cried wolf to children. and he wasn't asphyxiated anyway

and unfit to be a police officer isn't the same as murderer

Fakest news source even if you tried to find one

lmao, they all say that. there's a reason they teach the boy who cried wolf to children. and he wasn't asphyxiated anyway

and unfit to be a police officer isn't the same as murderer
He played a part he was already in handcuffs and there was 3 police officers on the seen there was no threat why would he lie about not breathing its a scary world where people can have power over you like that I understand why people are outraged and even if it was due to an overdose it felt like a public execution.

He played a part he was already in handcuffs and there was 3 police officers on the seen there was no threat why would he lie about not breathing its a scary world where people can have power over you like that I understand why people are outraged and even if it was due to an overdose it felt like a public execution.
i'm not saying he was lying. obviously he was dying. i'm saying from Chauvin's perspective it's just another dude saying "i can't breathe." probably like the hundreth dude he encountered that said that. my sister used to say that when i'd be messing with her when we were kids. and what if Chauvin didn't have much weight on him, why would he believe that he was doing anything to make Floyd not be able to breathe? it's obvious they were just trying to maintain control until the ambulance got there, and he didn't think Floyd was going to die. the ambulance was even supposed to be there earlier.

what about the tony timpa video i posted? do you think that was murder?